Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help!

Hello everyone,
    I am a newbie too but after a Xmas party Friday night, where I was only going to have 2 drinks!! and then be home in time to take my son to work, instead not getting home until at least 4 or 5 drinks later and taking out my neighbors mailbox in the process (not that I remember!), upsetting my son and daughter by driving when I shouldn't have been, and so full of shame and embarrassment since, it is time for me to take action and get myself in order... I don't drink everyday but don't seem to know when to stop when I do drink and end up not remembering half the evening... I really want to get it under control...help!
    :new:

Looking for help!

Hey Athena, I have the same problem as you. Its not a matter of drinking everyday, but when I do drink, I have problems where I cannot stop and go overboard. i had a horrible horrible weekend and made a fool out of myself in front of my family, and cousins, and neighbors xmas party.. AND treated my bf horrible, who drove all the way from jersey to see me.... look at my past threads... so i know what u mean. i recently began the kudzu and it works great.. read my threads... but i feel your pain.

Comment

Looking for help!

Have you read the book? That is the first step. The whole programme is described in the book, which is easy and fun reading. Meanwhile, you can start taking supplements.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Looking for help!

Hi Beatle is right

You are in the best place for loads of love and support. Remember we have all been in the same place as you are in now. Read the threads there is so much support and advice

LOL Sweetpea XX
        :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Looking for help!

Thanks for all your support... i'm waiting for the book from amazon...and hope to read and get on track..thanks...i'm hoping!

Comment

Working...
          X