Newbies in need ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzanna - That's kind but anyone and everyone can start the ODAT thread. Not sure I'm doing too well at ODAT at the moment but I do like to see it there on the boards each day so I guess, when I do start it, I start it for my own needs. It was a thread I really latched on to when I first started on these boards and always try to post here if I can do nothing else. I really hope it helps ...It obviously helps you so that is good.

Better get to bed. Got about 5 hours before getting up time here in the UK. Night night xxxx

Bessie xx

Comment

Hello to all of you. I feel like I shouldn't be on this thread as I am still in this holding period of not having the courage to go AF. I am SO weak!! For some reason, Sunday evenings are bad for me. uggh... so now Monday, there was wine left over, so ... I WILL beat this though ..
      Paula, don't know what you are going thru but good thoughts coming your way...
      FinallyRN .. hello again! I am SO sorry to hear about your niece. I know a few people who have dealt with this in family or friends. It seems like it often strikes the most gifted people, always so young. I know the meds for this are getting better and better, so fingers crossed ...
      Thanks to all of you for keeping me inspired. :thanks:
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
      X