Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

Mags!

I was in no way suggesting that anyone should take large amounts of any drug! I was being ironic.

LR
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hi.

Hey man!

Thanks for responding and I understood your intent. So, if I am drinking now (a little bit) you think it would be o.k. to take Camprel. WHY THE HELL AM I ASKING YOU?????? Sorry to yell, just realized what a burden I just put on you. I feel like poo. Very sick right now with a vicious cold. I live in the great white north. Where are you?

Last night, I got down to about 2/3 of normal consumption - perhaps if I can maintain that for a few days, I will try the Camprel without being so freaked.

Cheers. (SORRY - totally habit that has nothing to do with AL).

Comment

Hi.

Campral has worked wonders for many. I wish you success!

Comment

Hi.

Mags - Sorry you are sick. Me too. And my kiddlie-winks. I would never take anything by the handfull so no worries. Actually, I am so anti-drug it's silly. I have Vics all over my chest and burning in the vapourizor. Isn't that a pretty picture? I am on an anti-depressant that prohibits the consumption of DM which is the major active drug in most cold medications so, when I am sick, I am pretty much screwed. Althought that usually a good thing, in this case, not so much. Please feel better before Christmas, if that is what you celebrate. If not, feel better before whatever it is that you celebrate - even if it's just cheese and crackers in bed.

Comment

Hi.

Hi Quack. How are you? Only been on for a few days but this is the first time I've seen you. Would have remembered.

Comment

Hi.

By the way, If I say things like "hey man", don't think I'm a guy. I'm not. I'm just Canadian. I am a woman. 5'6", 110 lbs. long blond hair. Actually, 46 but taken for 35 (NOT LYING, O.K.). heee, heeee, heeeeeee. Most of my friends are men because I am the person that they say is there best "guy" girl friend.Yech!.

Quack - nice beak man!

Comment

Hi.

why thank you! i love compliments!

Comment

Working...
                X