Ok I am on day 2 and feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alot better than yesterday. Still a little shaky, just my hands today not my whole body like yesterday. Man I thought my work day was never going to end. Today is my last day of work until Jan 7th, I'm excited about that, b/c I really think I can get thru the holidays with out a drank, or at lease I'm praying that I can. I read some of the book last night before falling asleep, I would be able to see a dr until after Christmas. Anyway everyone hang in there!

good that you are feeling better Mya. it should get easier ..
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I'm on day 35 - if I can do it, you can. Keep busy and enjoy an AF Christmas!
      :award:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

Comment

I am on day 2. It's tough. Do you have any strategies for getting through Xmas without drinking? I have friends who will hand me a glass of champers as soon as they see me (they know me too well).

Comment

(((AliH)))

Keep a glass of something else in your hand at all times. Club Soda or 7-up looks like a mixed drink.

You will get there (MYA))) I hope you are feeling even better today

Comment

Take a non-alcoholic drink with you if you go out -lager, beer or even non-al wine. It's not too bad! If you're offered a drink, say you've brought your own - it's worked in the past for me. Tylyr

Comment

Hang in there Mya. You're doing great so far. The shakes etc. will get better and go away. Take the advice above - always keep an AF drink in your hand so people won't be giving you alcohol all the time. You can do this, gal. You should be so proud of yourself. You're going to have a great holiday!!!!
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
              X