i messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i messed up

i was doing so well but sliped i managed a week af but thought it was allright to drink im drinking on efexor and noticed a shift in my mood its just to boredom gets to me last time i tried to quit my family were very suportive but not so much this time around but im going to start again i got some kudzu but havent tried it yet i just need some inspiration

i messed up

Don't beat yourself up sparky...pick yourself up and get going again!!! We are all here for u (((HUGS))) and give the kudzu a shot...seems to help me. Keep us posted and happy holidays!!!

Comment

i messed up

Hi Sparky

I week af and then a slip is nothing to beat yourself up over. It's pretty normal. It's hard to explain to family how hard this is and it's always two steps forward and one step back. Hang in there, go back to your af again and definitely take the kudzu. It really does help. Kick in with lots of L-glutamine that seems to work very well along with the kudzu. You can take a 2 or 3 thousand milligrams of L-glut a day for a while along with the kudzu.

Good luck. Keep posting. You'll do this. We're all here for you.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
      X