A Safe New Year's Eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Safe New Year's Eve

What a great thought to not drink tonight. I'm considering it. We are staying in, couldn't find a babysitter, so if I do drink I won't overdo. Tomorrow for sure, AF.

KateH, I like that...Safe, Sane and Sober New Year. I think I'm gonna put that one in my pocket and live by it. Thanks!

Here's to 08!
    Krystal

Comment

A Safe New Year's Eve

thanks for this thread cindi
      i will be doing yoga and meditation. and then visiting some old friends don't feel like being with a bunch of screaming drunks.
      will probably have a glass of champagne then go home to sleep with my kitty.

will be thinking of all my friends here at MWO

2008 is going to be a healthy sober year ok guys?

Trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

A Safe New Year's Eve

Safe and happy new years wishes to all of you from one of the noobs. I have learned much from the words on these walls, and am cautiously optimistic about my own success in 2008.
        Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

A Safe New Year's Eve

chief, wise words of wisdom as usual, cograts about your son! cindy you rock!
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
          X