I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!

Hello everyone I'm back! Hopefully will do better this time. I had a tough time through the holidays but here I am again.

I'm back!

Hi Strong girl, we haven't met, but glad to have you back! Now that the holidays are over we can get back to working on ourselves and becoming AF or mods, whatever is your goal. Day 2 AF for me!
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I'm back!

StrongGirl: welcome back!!!! I remember reading your posts .. you joined not long after I did. Let us have a good January!!
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I'm back!

Hi strong girl...i dont think iv met you before but i too am back after a rather huge slip.
        so welcome back and i hope we'll both have great sucess

Lou-Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

I'm back!

Hi Strong Girl and Welcome back :hiya:

Yes, December was not one of the easiest months for trying to go AF. Well January is here, it's a brand new year, and we are off to a fresh start. Good luck & I wish you many AF days to come. Come visit us on Newbies in Need - ODAT.
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

I'm back!

Hi all,
            Holidays.....work.... relationships.....life..... hmmmmmm
            Not easy!
            xox
            Fby
            xox
            Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
            - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

I'm back!

Hey Strong girl! welcome back!!! I remember you....we convinced you to change your name to something more positive.
              January is here......let work together

Comment

I'm back!

:goodjob: Strong girl. Im new hear so hav'nt herd from you before. Welcome back anyway. It's the best place to be, to moderate, or be alcohol free. Ha, I'm a poet & didn't even now it. All the best in 2008. :welcome: K.F.
                There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

Comment

I'm back!

Hi Strongirl, Welcome back. As Ms October said, come join us over in Newbies ODAT. A lot of us are on Days 2, 3 etc and there is lots of support.

Rustop

Comment

I'm back!

Thanks everyone. I love the support.

Comment

Working...
                    X