Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Again

Well, I did 21 days AF last Sept. then thought I could have just a couple now and then. Wrong!! I've had a couple of days AF and a few of less wine, but mostly am back at it. So, since today is my 64th birthday..: egad: , and the start of a new year, I am going to make another serious try.
    I've had a lot of stressers at work and issues with my grown daughter who still lives with me and it's been SO easy to say "just one more night of wine to get me through this". I've been pretty depressed too some days and I know the wine isn't helping that. The day after Christmas I was off and it was a horribly gray rainy day. I hardly left my comfy recliner because I just didn't care about anything. Of course, around 5pm I managed to get up and open the wine. :blush:
    I really felt good while AF so hope I can do it again. ODAT!! I remember waking up feeling so much better, not worrying about whether anyone could smell the alcohol on me, and sleeping better.
    So..wish me luck. I've been lurking here and keeping up with everyone. You all feel like a family. I've ordered the hyno CDs. I only ordered the one about social drinking before and didn't find it that helpful. Of course, I haven't listened to it much either..!
    I think it helps to come here and post because then you feel like you've made a real commitment. I'm so tired of feeling like my life is consumed by wine.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know everyone again.
    Auntie
    AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Back Again

Auntie,

:welcome: Back!!

You can do it, you know from past experience.

So strap on the boots and let's go!!

Glad you are here.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Back Again

Hi Auntie, welcome back!! Day 1 for me today.....come on we can do it.
      x
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Back Again

welcome back...start again..it will be a great new year...buckle

Comment

Back Again

:bday7: Happy Birthday Auntiegriselda, welcome back to the best group there is! You can do AF again and we can help you. :l Suz
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Back Again

Thanks everyone, I'm hanging in there for Day 1 again!
            AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Comment

Back Again

Happy Birthday and welcome back Auntie!
              September 23, 2011

Comment

Back Again

:welcome: Back auntie.
                Don't worry about the slips, just pick up were you left off when last AF.
                Keap in mind how good you felt, and how many less problems were left to long, making them hard to deal with.
                All the best K.F.
                :goodjob:
                There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

Comment

Back Again

Happy Birthday and welcome back. The more AF days you can get under your belt the better as you start to break the vicious circle and become more in control. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you around.

Rustop

Comment

Back Again

Happy Birthday and Welcome Back!!!!
                    Goal 1: Today
                    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Back Again

Welcome back Auntie, you've done it once so you can do it again .......

BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                      X