Drinktracker question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinktracker question

Is there a way to back into December to record days? I missed my start and would like to get it in there if I can.
    :thanks:

Drinktracker question

Welcome HD! I haven't figured that out either and I am a real bulldog with that kind of thing. I am thinking once the next month starts, the previous is dead. Maybe someone else will know more, but that is my experience.

Glad you are here!

Go2Goal
    "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Drinktracker question

It doesn't appear that you can go back. Only to view histroy. Seems a little dumb to make it that way. I found drink tracker a pain because I would try to enter my background color and it would automatically default to beige. I consider myself pretty good with figuring out programs, and I tried to enter the info several times. So I just don't bother using it anymore.

I use my regular calender on my wall. It actually is better because I can see my progress whether I'm on-line or not. And it is always there to remind me 24-7. I don't have to rely on whether it is working properly or not. lol

Good luck! I wish you all the success in the world no matter how you choose to track your progress!!
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Drinktracker question

Sorry Harvey, I was trying to go back and it doesn't seem like you can. We know you were AF New Years Eve and yes I am jealous much!! :goodjob:
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Drinktracker question

There is not a way to go back and record Dec. I also was AF New Year's Eve but forgot to record it. One just has to remember to record the last day of the month that day and not wait for the next day is all.

Drink Tracker is not perfect, but I find it very helpful.

Comment

Drinktracker question

I was wondering the same thing; those last 3 days of December were the toughest I had so far from the standpoint of abstaining. Glad to know I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out how to record them....

Comment

Working...
            X