Would love support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love support

Great Job On The Grand :goodjob: It sure does feel good when you wake up the next day and you beat the beast. I know you can do it again tonight. Just keep reading and reading, and you will get the inspiration and support that you need. This is something we need to do not only for ourselves, but for our children...hugs for you tonight :huggy and just remember, you are not alone in this journey. We are here with you, and going through exactly what you are.
    Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Would love support

Hi OTG,
      Just wanted to add... there's another here called, "What I hate about drinking".... I can't speak for everyone, but when I read the pages of confessions.... well, I nodded my head uh-uhh much more than I shook it no........... feel free to add to it.

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Would love support

Tonight is going to be difficult!!

I am really struggling tonight!!! Got a phone call today at work that my son is skipping school, my husband out of town and work was stressful!!! I just got home from work (it's 8:30 p.m.) and I'll the way home I kept telling myself that I really have been good and a drink won't hurt. I am truly fighting the urge (got out the potato chips instead!!). I really do want to have a drink though.....

Comment

Working...
        X