Day 10!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 10!

It's day 10 here for me, and I'd love to hear from others who are going for 30 days this month. As hard as it can be to stick to it, there hasn't been a single morning of these 10 days that I woke up saying to myself, "Gee, I wish I'd had something to drink last night". LOL. I keep telling myself every evening that at this point, I'm dealing with delayed gratification. The fun time will be the next morning.....How are the other January AFer's feeling?

Day 10!

Great job and keep up the great work...i am struggling right now but know how great AF feels ..the sleeping is dreamy...and waking up felling great rocks....i hope to be with you on the AF train soon...blessings, buckle

Comment

Day 10!

hey juli - look at you in those double digits! !!
      You look maaaaahvelous!
      Way to go....... an enormous accomplishment :goodjob:

luv wonder

Comment

Day 10!

Jewels, Its just as F...ing hard as a hangover. If you are 10 days, you are ON YOUR WAY! I'll do 30 days AF with ya. Go to chat sometimes. You'll forget about poison for awhile.

Take Care
        Luv Ripple~
        Chew the FAT in CHAT!
        :h

Comment

Day 10!

Hi Juli,
          Well done on your 10days :goodjob: I too am on day 10 AF today feeling great and in control.
          HOWEVER this is not my first day 10 its the third! I am a persistant soul if nothing else!
          Seriously, I had 33 days in oct/nov and 15 in December when I tried (unsuccessfully) to moderate. I am soooooo aware that AL will try some sneaky tricks so beware!

Good luck on your 30days!

Eastx
          In life we can live out our dreams its true
          the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Day 10!

Hi Juli

I am also on Day 10 and like Eastender its not my first time either. I didnt do great on moderation, just went back to old ways. My aim is to be 99% AF, just the odd glass of wine with meals. No problem to me especially if I am driving, did it a few times over the holidays. I am also going for 30 in January but taking it ODAT (one day at a time). Best of luck.

Rustop

Comment

Day 10!

You should be so proud of yourself!

I haven't hit double digits in over a year but hope to soon...........congrats on your accomplishment.

Keep it going!
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Day 10!

Well done.... sheesh.. i know you guys must be feeling it.. im still hoping i can make it through day one... ggrrrrr....

Comment

Day 10!

WOO HOO....double digits!
                  working on day two here!
                  again, great job juli
                  love and hugs,
                  K
                  Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Day 10!

wow

I am happy for you , double digits feel great, don't they!? It has been a while for me too, but hope to get back to there soon

Congrats, and good luck!!

Love and hugs!:h :l

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Day 10!

Thanks for all the replies. This is my first time getting this many consecutive days AF. Did a lot of them in November/December after I found this site, but never this many together. Before I found this site....almost never an AF day. I'm gonna keep thinking.....delayed gratification...or delayed mortification...which to choose.....Juli

Comment

Working...
                      X