Newbies in need ODAT - Friday Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday fellow ODATers! Just have a minute, Friday is errand and shopping day for me, and wanted to say hi and wish every one a happy and AF weekend. Day 5 here, plus it's Friday (typical 'tie one on' day) so I'm already fighting with myself. I will make it though because I'm just not giving myself any other choice!!!

Love to all of you, see yas all on Monday :l all around.

Comment

I can relate to Diamond! We only work 1/2 day on friday, so old habit is we go to a private club for lunch and a "few" beers..go home, take a nape, and start some wine for the evening. Today has to be different...I'll let you know later how it goes. Unless I fail, then I will be too ashamed to be on here.
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Jane Jane, I better find something else to do with my other hand before it "atrophies" :H

Finally RN, don't worry about last night. If I was with you and your sister last night, and heard about your brother being cheated on, I too would have had some wine. The poor guy.....I guess its better he knows now instead of waiting until after they are married......so sorry. So you had 10 AF days this month, you can do another 10 days this month.

Universal, glad you are feeling somewhat better. Best wishes to you for an AF weekend !

OK Suzanna, are you sure you want your "drinking license" revoked. I have not had a drink since you revoked mine. OK, you asked for it........Suzanna, " I hearby announce that Suzanna's "drinking license" is now revoked until further notice". If she is caught drinking without it, the penalty is.......hmm.....her choice.":goodluck:

Diamond and BHO Guy......yep, Friday's I never felt guilty about drinking, because it was the start of a weekend......good luck ! BHO Guy, no such thing as failing on this site. Just do your best. Take care.
        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Hi Everyone: It's a very busy day today for me, but I don't feel right when I don't check in. This is the thread that saved me one day at a time, & I don't feel right letting it go even for one day. I'm getting superstitious in my old age. Anyhow, no drinking for me today. Love, Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X