Supplement question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplement question

hello all...question about the supps...when do you take the l glutamine? and...do you follow the instructions on the back of the MWO kudzu bottle 1-3 three times a day? and does this headache ever go away!!! man alive!!!

Supplement question

Hi lilyluvr.

I'm not a pro, just getting started myself on these sup's & things. I ordered the full meal deal that came with a schedule, original & updated. L Glute ain't on the original but on the updated it say's to take it after breakfast. The kudzu schedule is after breakfast 300-900mg, after lunch 300-1200mg, then after dinner 300-900mg. This is also off the updated schedule. Ive been taking 600mg for each recomended time, don't no if thats the best but it seams to work. Hope this helps.
    All the best.
    K.F.
    There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

Comment

Supplement question

Hi again.
      Forgot a little info on l gluteamine. Dose is 1000mg, aswell as it says it's ok to take it one to three times daily.
      By By again. Best of luck with those sup's.
      K.F.
      There's more to life than success. The greatest success is living well.

Comment

Supplement question

I take 1000 mg in the AM and 1000 mg in the PM. I don't know if that is right either but I've been doing it that way for a long time. It sure seems to work for me.

Good luck.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
        X