Good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day

Hi Suzanna, I am on Topomax and am following everything to a tee must I just be patient or actually try not to have a drink as i still have the craving

Comment

Good day

Leafs guy- At first, I only told my husband because, like you, I didn't want to make a grand announcement and then fail. I don't know why, but the hardest person to tell was my older sister. I live in Florida and she's in Wisconsin, so it's not like we party together or that she would even know. After I told her, it was like a burden was off my shoulders. Now, I've told my teenage daughters and a couple of friends.

This past week was the first time I was in a bar with my drinking friends. By the way, when I told one of my friends, he said, "Are you on that new Detox Diet?" and I said yes.... so that's gonna be my new line! :H

You can manage over the weekend! :h Just think how proud you'll be when you can say that you're AF for 10 days.

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Good day

Well the weekend went ok. Had a few drinks with friends but felt so guilty I had to leave shortly after....went home and to bed at 9. Its been hard but I finally feel like I'm in control of things.....

Decided to take on some side work to keep me moving...don't want to have too much spare time this early on. Thanks for the kicks in the ass people...much needed here. We can do this I think.
        "The reason we fail, is so that we can learn to pick ourselves up." - Unknown

Comment

Good day

Hi Leafs: didn't meet you earlier, but welcome .. and it sounds like you are doing well in the early stages. I also need some kicks in the ass .. and I love the people on this site! I hope we can both benefit.
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X