Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need - ODAT - Tuesday

hi all

Hope this finds everyone doing fine, looks that way so far.............I am having a difficult time as I ended up drinking AGAIN last night, even after getting all excited and ready for the "rest of the month AF" proposed here:argh: I wonder if I will EVER make it!?!? Maybe I just don't want it bad enough..............blame it on my husband, cuz he is drinking EVERY day when I get home..............I usually pick up beer before I get home though, so I am partly to blame..............work, my knee, husband, and many other issues have me, and I know they arejust excuses, but I feel extremely hopeless, like checking myself in somewhere that I can't get to any stores or something like that, then I think of how UNREALISTIC that is..............w/ work, the kids, etc...........the impossible dream.........sobriety?? I even toss around AA meetings, but too embarrassed to go back to them.....................:sighbubble:

Sorry to vent off like this, but I am having a BLA day.................really depressing!:upset:

MA:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Uni
      You didn't sleep well, your coming down with something, the weather is bad, the lousy drivers are frustrating you....yep, sounds like you feel like crap.....You did it for 2 days!!!(imagine how worse you would feel if you had been drinking)...Only 9 days more till the end of the month...single digits!!!.....You know how the first week goes...plain sucks!...You can do this!!!...Check in with us...often.
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

I will Charlee - no drinking for me today!!!!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Good day, All, I was going to say morning..but it's afternoon now...busy this AM. got my cathether out and all is well! PLUS< big PLUS, day 14 YIPPEEE!!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

We can only do this one day at a time. I didn't forget, but thank you for finding me on the daily thread of 30 dayers. Please keep coming & sharing. Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X