Usually very outgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually very outgoing

:new: I'm usually very outgoing even when I don't drink, but I've been lurking around this sight for about 3 weeks now and haven't been able to get myself to write anything. I decided to write today because yesterday was Day 1 for me and I have set a goal of 6 weeks AF. I have made it through Day 1 many times (day two sometimes too) but after that forget it. So although its not my style...I'm reaching out for help and support. I've already gotten so much inspiration from everyone. Thanks for all your help already. I hope I can return the favor sometime!!
    It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
    It's time to be a big girl now....

Usually very outgoing

:welcome: to MWO....:goodjob: on coming out and talking with us!
    We're so happy that you have decided to make this step.
    I love your avatar...we grow sunflowers on our farm ! Beautiful.
    Please feel free to PM me or share anything you need to. I know the more I post and share, the "lighter" my burden is!
    :l Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Usually very outgoing

welcome to a great place...so glad you posted!!!!! There are great people and so much support....we all understand...Blessings...buckle

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Thanks Nancy!!
        But what is "PM"? I have never posted on a web sight before. And I'm just starting to pick up some of the abbreviations. I love your avatar too!
        It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.

Comment

Usually very outgoing

PM stands for private message.
          You will find the link located under your name where you signed in.The right hand corner of the screen. I'll send you one now so you can check it out.
          :h Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi and welcome....Jacqui xxx
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi

Welcome, glad you are here:welcome:

Good job :goodjob: coming out of your shell and posting, pm me anytime too, we're a pretty friendly bunch here!!

MA:h :l
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi True!!!! Don't be shy!!! Jump right in!!!! Most of us are nice!! And then there are goof balls like myself!!!
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Usually very outgoing

thanks lukalee!! I'm usually quite the goof ball myself...so I guess I'll fit right in!

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi I just became a member today as well.

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi Iknow and Jupiter :welcome: to you both .......

This place is amazing, you will get all the help that you need, and some more .......

Jump right in and join us ......
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi

And welcome from me too. I have tried day 1 many time and failed to get more than that. I have thought of leaving the site and all sorts but the support and advice has been awsome. i have met some wonderful people. Good luck and just keep in touch.
                        Seashell X

Comment

Usually very outgoing

Hi and welcome, keep posting and you will get all the support you need.
                          Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                          X