Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUN TIME FOLKS - What is the funniest stupidest thing you have ever done

gumby

I did somwhat of a similar thing.......went into the bathroom, peed, then decided that the carpet in there looked very cozy, fell asleep w/ the door locked! They had to pick the lock and when I came to, THANK GOD I had my clothes on!!:H

How embarrassing, the house had a bar, which was full of laughter at me when I re-joined the party!!

MA (HAHA??)
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

This could also be titled reasons not to drink. Went to a Jimmy Buffet party, woke up the next morning in a bedroom upstairs (mine is down) naked. My Stepson and nephew had been staying over and I was'nt sure where they were when so I said "so, do you see anything unusal last night. " They just gave me this huh, look.

Comment

I posted this once before in the just for laughs section:

Hannah 07-20-2007 11:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Laugh, this really happened!

As I have mentioned before, my husband is away a lot. He went down to Texas once, left on a Saturday, had a horrible flight, lost luggage, etc. Finally got to his hotel room late Sunday night, fell into bed exhausted, trying to get some much needed sleep - little did he know!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I had had a liquid supper. Around 11:00 I decided maybe I really should eat something.

I didn't mention before, but key to the story is that we have just moved into a new condo, which had a security system. It's a pretty fancy system, connected to the police, and also the fire department in case you should have a fire.....

Rummaged around and found a bag of frozen buns in the freezer. Thought, I'll just go potty while these are defrosting in the microwave that I didn't really know how to operate yet, especially while tipsy.

Came out of the bathroom and noticed smoke coming out of the microwave. Opened door to find buns burnt on bottom, thought, well, guess I won't be eating these and tossed them in the garbage.

The smoke detector began shrieking. I thought OMYGOD I'LL BE WAKING THE NEIGHBOURS and grabbed a kitchen chair to pull the battery out of the smoke detector - completely forgetting that it was hardwired. While this is going on, the alarm system begins to scream. You have a certain amount of time to punch in your code to disable it, which of course I was not quick enough to do. The telephone rings. I hasten to answer it, but it's one of those damn portable things and of course was not in the cradle. While I am frantically searching for it, I hear my cell phone ringing in the bedroom. This I do manage to find, and it's my husband on the other end yelling "Are you all right????? The alarm company tried to call you and you didn't answer, so they called my cell (remember, he was in the States, trying to sleep in his hotel room) and siad the house was on fire!". I said "NO I"M ALRIGHT", of course pretty much in tears by this time, and at that moment the doorbell rings. I run to answer it, and standing on my porch is a fireman in full turnout gear. I couldn't see if there was a fire truck in the driveway, but I am pretty sure he hadn't walked from the station. At this point all I could do was stand there and wail "All I was trying to do was make some toast!"

I swear, every word is true.
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Went away with my daughter and her boyfriend mixed up the washing up liquid with the cooking oil!! while cooking English breakfast!!!. He wasn't good enough for her anywayLOL
          Seashell X

Comment

peeing behind a tree in the dark

I was trying to be discrete, peeing behind a tree in the dark, my husband started to walk towards me so I moved back further behind the tree, suddenly I fell backwards into the creek, laying on my back , with my legs in the air and my pants half way down my legs, my husband ran over with the flash light, to see what happened, what a sight, he laughed so hard I think he wet his pants, he loves to tell everyone that story.:H
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, my stars, finally some good laughs on a site that does tend to get a bit weepy/buttery/sugary at times! We may be a pack o' lushes, but we're still human and can giggle!
              Jane Jane

Comment

Hannah,

That is one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time.

Just trying to make some toast... :H

You cook as well as I do.

Gotta love you for it!!!

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

This is true...

We moved into our new house. The one we are in today.

Hubby was getting up and going to work. He wanted to wear some clothes he had worn before. He asked me "where is the ironing board and iron?"

I said "what iron??"

I do not wear clothes that require ironing.

He came home that night with an ironing board and an iron. I haven't used them yet...:H

He does, however.

Some may not find this funny, but I do. No iron, no ironing board, no ironing. He who buys it must use it. Big SMILE!!

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hannah where it the thread with your story on, I think mine is there as well .......
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

However, I must respond about the burglar alarm.

I was 17 years old.

Folks went out of town thinking I could be "trusted."

I was trustworthy. I didn't drink or do anything else. However, I fell asleep in my bed at 11:00 PM.

The burglar alarm went off and I did not wake up until the next door neighbor came into my bedroom and asked very politely if I could turn off the burglar alarm.

I still have no idea why the alarm went off but I do know that it did not wake me up despite the fact there was a siren in my room.

Darn.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

plum I'm sure your hubby loved that site, LOL.
                        Marcie

Comment

Hey Down2earth...add some eggs and some flour and chopped chives...you would have had great potato pancakes.

I didn't do this but it is the only funny drinking story I can think of.
                          As many of you know, I live with a sweet little old winemaker. 43 years now!
                          Anyway one summer after we moved to our farm he made some wine by a new recipe. He thought he would put some wood chips of some kind in it as he had read that it would improve the wine.
                          Well at that time he was the only one who would touch his homebrew. He had a glass and thought.."wow thats good..think I'll have another."
                          It didn't take but about two and he was crawling around our front yard , BARKING, AND LOOKING FOR HIS LOST FLIP FLOPS! It must have been 100% pure Al.

The next day as soon as he could lift his head off the pillow, he poured it out.
                          :H
                          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

This was pretty embarrasing for me but a few years ago my kids were gone for the weekend and I had a lot to drink on the Friday night. I decided to invite a friend over for drinks on Saturday and for whatever reason I decided that sending an email would be the ideal invitation (hmmmm). I sent a pity-party email droning on about how lonely and bored I was and would this person like to come over for margaritas, etc. Well - I was so drunk I didn't notice that I had sent the email to my entire inbox! Which included my kids' teachers and their principal. It was not my life's most admirable moment for sure! Needless to say, I wasn't asked to help out in their classrooms. ha ha

Betsy

Comment

Oh, we drunks and our alarm systems! Loved your story too, Cindi.

BB - it was in "Laughing Out Loud" (assuming you were serious, and if you weren't, well, of course, I KNEW THAT!)
                              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

SoCal Betsy;260045 wrote: This was pretty embarrasing for me but a few years ago my kids were gone for the weekend and I had a lot to drink on the Friday night. I decided to invite a friend over for drinks on Saturday and for whatever reason I decided that sending an email would be the ideal invitation (hmmmm). I sent a pity-party email droning on about how lonely and bored I was and would this person like to come over for margaritas, etc. Well - I was so drunk I didn't notice that I had sent the email to my entire inbox! Which included my kids' teachers and their principal. It was not my life's most admirable moment for sure! Needless to say, I wasn't asked to help out in their classrooms. ha ha

Betsy
                                OHMIGOD

Comment

Working...
                                X