FUN TIME FOLKS - What is the funniest stupidest thing you have ever done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure some of the older crowd will remember this....I cringe when I look back on it lol...

Some of my "mistakes" on Ebay.

In my case...now do take into account it was late at night and i had had a few and i thought it was a great idea at the time thru vodka eyes.

The entire Bagpuss collection on DVD..(coz I liked it as a kid)

Personalised Cat collar...only was so drunk I got the name wrong, my cat's name is Ziggy but when the collar came, it said WIGGY.

A 2007 calendar...in Nov 2007....go figure???

A pack of Dora the Explorer transfers for my little girls T shirts...you know the ones that you iron on...nothing so strange about that...except, tried to iron them on while pissed...so daughter woke up to a t shirt with a beheaded Dora...another one with just a head and no body and another that I had managed to get all of Dora on properly on but unfortunately said "Ora the Plorer" in big pink letters....Daughter was not impressed.

The best of Marty Robbins CD (Coz my Dad used to play it pissed when I was a kid and I was feeling sentimental)

Set of 150 pencils...(well you never know when you will run out of pencils)

I don't buy on Ebay much anymore lol.......
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Nicely done Catch,

There are some real Gems in there.
      I just read them all and I can say there was not one that I did not enjoy,
      and the only name I recognized was Teardrop.

Picking my brains to think of something that I've done which is funny not just plain embarrassingly stupid.

The only thing that comes to mind was,
      many years ago when I was only about a 15 year old young bunny I was at a party on an upper floor of a building and a guy had just puked on the ground next to where I was standing (I was on the ground)
      I then went up the stairs and he tried to kiss me.
      I was having none of that, I pushed him away, to which he retorted "that wasn't me it was my twin brother Peter"
      So 'Idiot features' here said OK, believed him and proceeded to launch into a tonsil wrestle that only teenagers can pull off.
      Happy to be back

Comment

Oh dear, well one springs to mind

Getting the last train home, train stops and the door doesn't open when I press the button... train moves off and I panic.. run up to the driver, knock and go inside his little cabin and told him the door is broke. He stops the train, walks down to the other side of the train so he can drive it back to the station, the looks and stares I got from everyone I can still remember so clearly, he drives the train back to my station, I press the button and it doesn't open again!
        Train driver walks up and says.. "No you feckin eeegit! its the green button!"
        Oooops
        My face went as red as the red button which says "Close" that I was pressing.

Comment

LMAO :H:H:H how funny are some of these tales xx Catch thanks so much for bumping it - the best by far is Jules - OMG I woould have made my daughter divorce him I am sat at my desk with folk around asking me to share the joke, just could not contain the laughter :thanks:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
          X