90 days??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 days??

I am saying it loud and clear for MWO world to hear. I am doing a 90 day stint. I did the 30 I said I would, but then flaked out on day 31. I cleaned my body, and now I am ready to clean my brain and soul.

If anyone wants to join me---fabulous. If not, that is ok too. I just needed to post this so I can revisit it as many times as I need to.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

90 days??

Alrighty, Luka Luka, I'm in! urgirl: Jan 29th will be 60 days for me so I GOT to get to 90..... I've also got that flakin' itch, which either means that
    (a.) I've got dandruff, or
    (b.) that I need to get inspired by someone....
    We can do this hokey pokey together! :dancin:

Anybody else?

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

90 days??

Loads of luck and love Luka....with you all the way
      Jacqui xxxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

90 days??

Count me in...

Don

Comment

90 days??

Lukalee, I'm in! I see that you are in Arizona and I think that is a very good thing. Considering our one exchange, I think if we were both in the same time zone, there would have to be a major bitch alarm similar to what they have at nuclear power plants if we were both doing 90 days AF. I have my de-stress cd's, my calms forte, my tension tamer tea, and my aromatherapy stress relief patches so I am ready to go.

cuckoo

Comment

90 days??

Cuckoo---tell me about those stress relief patches!!!!

Comment

90 days??

I would love to join you, but I don't think I could make it. But I am routing for you all the way!!!!!

Comment

90 days??

Got them as a Christmas gift. I haven't used them yet because only put away my Christmas decorations and gifts last weekend (I extend the Christmas holiday as long as I can) so I can't tell you if they work but I have attached the website. I'll let you know if they work. They also have them for sleeping and PMS.

Cuckoo

Bergamot - Relief from Stress | Naturopatch

Comment

90 days??

Thats quite a goal....I'll give it a try though.

I'll count on y'all to count though, I plan on quitting counting when I hit 30 days.

Lets DO this kidz!

Comment

90 days??

Lukalee and all others, I will be rooting for you every step of the way. 90 days is an awesome goal.

I am not joining in. Not because I don't want to but whenever I start "lookin" down the road, I start to panic. I have to do it ODAT.

I don't even really want to know my "sober" date because I don't want to think of it.

Where I want to get is quietly, serenely knowing, I am simply a nondrinker. No dates, goals, etc.

Still working on that, obviously.

However, for those who can put a goal out there and go for it!! Do it and I will be cheering you all the way.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

90 days??

Cindi, I understand. I am still going ODAT, but for me, I have to set a goal. I am stubborn, so that works best for me.
                      It's important to know what works best, just like you have. Be strong---just for today.

Comment

90 days??

I'm in...good luck to all of us...

Bobby
                        Chef Robaire
                        Nicotine Free: 02/02/2008
                        Alcohol Free: 04/01/2014

"It's a Good Feeling to Know Somebody Loves You"....Poco

Comment

90 days??

luk, I'm in. Especially after having a heartwrentching conversation two hours ago with my f@king sister and am still crying. Chef Robaire, any good recipes you could share?

Comment

90 days??

Suki--I'm sorry!!! What did your fucking sister say this time?

Comment

Working...
                            X