MWO store discounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO store discounts?

Hi all: I'm getting ready to order my MWO tapes and supps and there is an option for including a discount coupon. Does anybody know the code, or where to find a code to receive a discount on MWO products?
    Thanks in advance.

G:thanks:

MWO store discounts?

Hi AFH

I am sorry that I can't help you regarding coupons. I ordered all my stuff at vitacost.com, same quality but not as pricy (guess thats what this is about?).

Hugs

Carm

Comment

MWO store discounts?

Thanks Carm for the tip about vitacost.
      Although I'd like to support MWO by purchasing my products here, it's expensive. And when I was ordering from MWO there was an option to "put in coupon code and calculate discount." So I was wondering if anyone had done that.

I hadn't read the book until yesterday, and I'm going to go for the tapes and supps. I tried to go AF in January because I read that was a good idea. It was HARD - I cut back a great deal, which I'm proud of, but would like to try the whole program.
      Thanks
      G

Comment

MWO store discounts?

:goodjob: I bought the book and the CDs there.....
        I am a 100% with you on going on the program......I want to support them too......let me know when you find the coupons. I used Vitacost primarily because I used to order there
        Great job AFH! :l

Comment

Working...
        X