Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD...anybody already walked down the stairs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody had problems with the Clearing CD? I had a hard time going down the stairs, the escalator and so forth (guess its connected to me in general not liking to go down stairs etc.) Now I have no clue whether its working on me or not....... I "woke" up after Clearing 2 and I have no idea what happend after the "Counting" part on CD 2 ....

OHHHHHH...just hope the Hypnotic 1 tonight is not about an airplane....

Put your diaper on Carm, your a winer :yeahright:

yep

Hi Carm, yes I had a hard time feeling like I was descending, but I figured it would be best to just let it happen, and after listening a few times it does seem more like a descent but it's subtle, not what you would think it should feel like.

:welcome:
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I have weird feelings about the cds in general. For the stairs I imagine a spiral staircase like in European cathedrals - for some reason I can go down a spiral, but not flat and when he says the escalator and elevator, I stick to my spiral staircase made of old beautiful stone. seems to work, but I still seem to be very conscious of everything else and get freaked out when i feel myself going too deep.

I've skipped a few days and need to get back to those.
      Member since January 2008
      AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

I imagine a red carpeted curved staircase with polished brass railings and I can see the bottom from where i stand at the top. Helps me navigate to see where I'm going. Which makes the elevator a little odd, but hey, it's hypnosis. I'm game. I need a way out so I just try to do it.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I love the clearing 2. I get in my big bath tub and power up the jets when he says..."let it all go".
          I do and it works great for me.
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

First of all, it's escUlator....and I always had a problem because, as we were going down the stairs, I would already be at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him....

But, even though you have to get used to his voice, I do think they helped me....and my wife and I listen to the "ocean" cd everynight as we fall asleep...

Verry Nicccceee

Don

Comment

Working...
            X