perceived selves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perceived selves

CaptJBean;263576 wrote: And, I can't keep overthinking everything... at my age, time is going to quickly to waste on worrying about it... I'll be dead before I figure it all out. If you waste to much time deep in thought... you'll lose your life...
    This makes me laugh. I recently had a long conversation with myself about this very subject.

Comment

perceived selves

Reading through these posts makes me very happy to have this website to come to. This is the safest place in town for me. I really feel like I can be completely inside out and not have to feel bad about it. That in that condition what I get instead of critism is support for the direction that I want my life to travel in.

Wish I could feel that way in other areas of my life, but can you imagine. "Now, for the opener to the presentation today on how the project is going, I am going to tell you all about how insecure I am about this presentation" "Since the project is runnig behind schedule and since you are all Vice Presidents with a vested-bonus riding on this project, I am pretty sure that you are all going to fire me as soon as I tell you that your bonus is at risk." "And, I feel very insecure and frightened by that prospect" "Are there any questions so far."

Comment

Working...
      X