Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT - Wednesday

Anxious!

Welcome first off!!:welcome: You have come to a great place, WOW, you sound exactly like things I have done, reading your post reminded me of recent debaucles I have gone through!!

Hang around like everyone will tell you, takes time (esp for me) to get this whole MWO routine together................BUT stick close to here and you will find what you need, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad you posted here today, just stick around and tell us how you are doing! lease:

Best wishes to you on your journey!!

HUGS:l and love!!!!!:h

Mary Anne
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Newbies in need ODAT - Wednesday

Anxious,

Welcome to our little cyber community. I am so sorry you are struggling with so much. Did he end up getting in touch with your husband? Does your husband know of the affair? Are you working things out? Was this a recent issue? Try not to feel guilt, I truely believe that everything happens for a reason, and for some reason you were sent here. We will listen and support you in everything you go through - there is no judgement here.

Stick around you will find lots of love here. Glad you found us!

Love and hugs,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Working...
      X