Just a quicky !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quicky !

Feeling good today had 3 Af and before that 3 really light moderation days and 3Af days before that. Really ahppy with that over this last week or so have come to realise that trying to be be Af does not work for me and yesterday and today worked through triggers that would usually give me a great excuse to hit the bottle !!!! Been taking the Kadzu sure thats all working with everything else. So now feel like i can crack this, going on holiday tomorrow so a big test but its sking so will probalbly spend more time on my but than in a bar !!! Said I would be quick ??? does not seem to be my style . Feel that I am gaining the personal mnid tools and with the support I have had from everybody on here to get through this . So thanks guys thinking of u all . Will not be able to log on for a good week but will send out loving thoughts and support to you all from the alpes ! and when i get to the top of the highest mounain being that bit closer to god will offer up a prayer of thanks that i found this site and so many answers . DD x x

Just a quicky !

good job and good luck have alot of fun . be safe and sober
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just a quicky !

good job daisy. not bad not bad
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Just a quicky !

thanks trgs don't know about the safe out of mt control but the sober bits not, been thinking about your girlfriend best wishes to you both

Comment

Just a quicky !

Have loads of fun Daisy...you're doing great!
          FMS xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Just a quicky !

Hi Daisy! say hi to the Alps for me .. having a great ski holiday!!
            :whee: this is you on your skis!
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Just a quicky !

wow that sounds like fun. i hope you have lots of great powder. snow that is. anyway have fun and stay away from ever sneaky and tenacious AL.

Comment

Just a quicky !

oh, oh, I love to ski.

Good for you on your accomplishments. I like to think that all forward movement is progress even if it is not perfection.

I love to hear that you are starting to feel large and in charge. I am looking forward to that.

Try not to spend too much time on your butt!

And stay warm.

Comment

Working...
                X