Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT - Saturday

Hi everyone

Cindi, you are in my thoughts and prayers. It's hard being a parent at times, just hang in there.

Everyone else have a great week-end. We are going out for a nice dinner tonight (an early valentines as he will be travelling a lot over the coming weeks) so I am looking forward to it.

Rustop

Comment

good morning (or afternoon) friends ,
      Karen, I am sorry you are struggling ... stay close and we will all help each other :l
      lot of us are struggling with disgusting Mr. Al,
      Suki (Cute Knut!): so happy to hear about your job news !!!!
      Cindi: am praying for you and your daughter :h
      have a good day everyone and keep fighting the good fight!:bat
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Good day all!!! Another beauty in Boulder, Colorado.

Alcohol does have a tendancy to make us ugly. In more ways than one. Thank goodness we are all trying to make AL go away.

I just started Topo yesterday. Plan to post on progress as I get further along. Stay tuned.

Bessie - I want to hang with you!!! What a day. By the way - In Wyoming where I was raised we used to call the juice "anit-freeze". HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

I hear some slips from last night. Friday nights can be so hard!!! But just remember the 10, now 11 rules. And for those of you who are counting remember, especially, rule number 11 - you don't have to count your AF days sequentially, if you get to 29 and you slip the next day that you are AF is 30, not 1.

Have a great day everyone, whatever your goals!!!

Comment

Working...
        X