Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Croft, once again~ you got me!:H

Hey, at least you have good dreamy taste, and it was a fart-free zone. I had a dream the other night that I was riding on the back of Ponch's motorcycle.... remember Ponch from CHIPS? I loved him~ we were leaving from a Harley ralley and the wind was blowing in my hair~ FREEDOM! Suddenly, there was a poof of hot air trapped between us, but I couldn't get away from the smell because we were going so fast.... I wanted to squeeze him to hold on tighter, but was afraid of the consequences....

Do you have a dog that you can blame when you fluff the covers?

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

I am now going to have to get my keyboard professionally cleaned.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

greeneyes - are those "toes" or "worms" ? Croft - I will be looking for your daily thread. I hope you start a new one every day. I'll look for your water one.
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Ponch LOL!

Since we are already disgusting here, I will add my two cents. Whenever we add new supplements and meds, we are supposed to do a cleansing--or so I read. If we don't, we are just adding the stuff on top of our old shit---literally.
          One that I tried is 2 quarts of boiled water with a tablespoon of sea salt (ok at this point I am willing to try anything). Well, let me tell ya, you won't be having problems shitting after this concoction.
          After I gagged down my last cup, I thought "This ain't doing anything." An hour later, I was shitting what must have been last year's Thanksgiving dinner. Fortunately, it only lasted like 20 minutes, I lost two pounds, and the hemmroids are nearly gone!!
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Only Croft could pull it off writing about gas :blush:
            Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Living, those are tiny penises. Smiling, happy ones as you can see. i
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Luka luka.... how can you complain about a fat arse after that concoction???? :H

I will have to try that out... on my mean sister. JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Patty
                Tampa, FL

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Keep a candle burning for gas. Yankee candle has many fragrances like coffee flavored ones that keep air fresh for others.

Ripple~
                  :l

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

I can hardly wait for Helensback to find this thread .... I just feel she'll make a powerful contribution .....

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Tawny , your frogginess looks different in some way?Have you become a prisoner frog? I hate to see incarerated frogs

Hey all, let's keep this thread alive to deal with all bodily function issues. Gas, bowel movements, all of it!
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Patty - love your post about Ponch!!! I loved that show!

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Why do I hang out with you nuts and enjoy it? I need help.

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Dex .... not incarcerated. Just a little interred. Or should that be in turd?????

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

Okay Dex.... you asked for it, so I have to ask you a question.... and I KNOW from previous posts that you are a Chardonnay lover, correct?

Well, if you drink too much Chard, umm... do you "Shart" the next morning?

Patty
                              Tampa, FL

Comment

Bad Gas and Good Dreams

You guys have to stop this right now!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X