been out a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been out a while

So I haven't posted since october... not good, I get to blame the holidays right? and the winter blues.. another winter storm warning to keep me locked up in the house...
    Anyways I have now gotten to the point (once again) where I need to read the support and humor. I know we are all in the same boat... in some way... but I can't seem to keep from drowning anyway....

feeling really really teary eyed, and today is only my second AF.. in a row... I know I know, one day at a time, but I came here again cuz this particular hour won't pass quick enough...
    :sigh:

been out a while

I hope you are feeling better now. Good on you for coming here when you realised the need. Winter blues are hitting many of us here (myself included). But we are past the worst now... sun is coming back!
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

been out a while

Stay strong

It's great you came here
      Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

been out a while

hi rapala, welcome back. don't think i was around your first time here. winter storm coming here too we just had a bitchy thread about snow a day or so again.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

been out a while

hello - I am new here since you are back. I joined about 2 weeks ago. sobering up is hard work. welcome back!!!

Comment

been out a while

Rapala- welcome from Sunny Florida.... I'm new too~ about a month.

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

been out a while

Nice to see you back Rapala. Hang in there! -Reenie
              September 23, 2011

Comment

been out a while

Thanks everyone... I know it's hard, but I love to read your stories and think I am not alone in this devil of a fight. Croft, welcome to you .. I have read some of your funny posts, and Patty from Florida, send some rays this way, I'm in IL preparing once again for another foot of snow... seems amazing how when the hubbys away .... mother nature will play. We have had lots and lots of snow days and he has only been home for one shovel session... ( he is gone 4-5 days a week usually) I guess it is a good work-out if nothing else and some cold brisk air.. Welcome also dexterhead and everyone else.. I have been a on again and off again member... I look forward to less of a struggle, but in all recoveries we all go thru it differently , I wish it were easier for me but the fact is ... it is not.
                :sigh:

Comment

been out a while

Welcome back rapala. You are making a great start by coming back. Stay close!

The winter blues seems to be getting the best of most of us. Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
                  X