Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT - Monday

Hey guys,

Day 3 for me - day 24 since Jan 1st......

Busy as Hell at work so just popping in quick - it's going to be a frustrating day - already I'm ready to shoot someone - so much crap to do, not enough resources or help, and my furnace was broken this morning and it's -15 degrees here so I have to wait "anytime between 2-6" for someone to come and fix it!!!!

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH - going to be one of those days! But I will not drink - that is my vow!

Talk to you guys later,
    Love and Hugs
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Go Uni!!! Good girl!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi

Glad to see everyone doing well, not so well here, didn't pull it off moderating this weeekend, so DAY 1 for me BIG TIME, no jokes...............every bad and embarrassing thing I used to do was done this weekend, not too proud of that.................

Please everyone, I need support and any advise possible, I KNOW one day at a time, one hour at a time etc.................been around AA enough..............thinking that is the only way I will ever make it???

BOO HOO..........:upset:

Thanks for letting me vent................hubby not any help either, but I can stay AF with him drinking, shouldn't bother me..............

love you all!!!!:h

Thanks for whatever support you can send my way!!!:thanks:
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Come on Cowgal, you can do this.....just get through today! The weekend is finished, we can't change whats happened - just look after youself today...plenty of water, good healthy food and vits/supps. Day 1 for me too. Good luck!!!
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Hellow everyone!!!! I missed you all so much this weekend!!! So nice to be back!

Comment

yep

I am DETERMINED to make it today, drinking lots of water, eating a healthy lunch, have to run an errand for work, which has lately given me the opportunity to buy and drink AL...........BUT I am NOT going to do that today!!!!! YEAH!!!! I feel like this is the first day of the rest of my life, and it feels empowering!!!:thumbsup

Lots of love,:thanks: thanks for support and just letting me be here!!:h

MA:thumbysup:
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
              X