A Cow, Betty Boop and the Red Tomato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done croft on the 2 drink rule love your writing. Not been around for a bit been on my bum for the last week or so ! skiing holiday !! boy thats scary . So not been around for the cow story but hope I am not speaking out of turn but just an hour ago watched a tv show on internet scammers asking poeple to send money gifts etc, sure thats not the case here but felt I wanted to mention it . Regards DD x

Comment

daisy-doo;270682 wrote: well done croft on the 2 drink rule love your writing. Not been around for a bit been on my bum for the last week or so ! skiing holiday !! boy thats scary . So not been around for the cow story but hope I am not speaking out of turn but just an hour ago watched a tv show on internet scammers asking poeple to send money gifts etc, sure thats not the case here but felt I wanted to mention it . Regards DD x
      yes, I understand your concern. Maasai did not ask me to buy him a cow. Maasai is a member of this website. Maasai has never asked me, or anyone else as far as I know to buy him anything. I offered to buy him a cow. And I am perfectly willing to take the risk that he may use the money for something else. But for now, I am choosing to trust him. The last 5 chances that I have taken on people in Kenya and Tanzania have turned out great. I imagine that someday it will not go well, but if I can help 5 out of 6 people I will feel ok about that.

Thank you so much for your concern. I know that it is an issue. Africa is a very desperate country in some places.

Comment

the shoes ... damnit ... damn you people with small feet:H :h
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

thats great you sound like such a caring person , must admit looking to put something back in the world myself we love tecking etc so hoping to raise some money to send to the charity Sir Edmind Hilary set up to help sherpa people , Do u think they will name the cow after you ?????

Comment

The cow will be named Croft.

Comment

Well if croft the cow gives half as much to Maaasai as u do to this community it will be a very valued and productive cow !

Comment

WOW such a lovely post, glad that I could be there with you ........
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Hay Betty how did you get involved with a cow and a red tomatoe ? Maybe I don't want to know......IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

LOL Croft, you are sooooo cool!

And the Red Tomato has red hair, hence the name. Or did you already mention that??
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

wooooo, croft thanks actually it never came to my mind that you will post the cow things ok next thing in maasai culture you offer me a cow you will be the first to drink milk from it (unboiled) blood, and you must also have have some of its hair i dont know what we are going to do about that. thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X