Still here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here.

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and reading and trying my best.

Thanks for your support and listening.
    Bambi

Editing, found out you have to be a Sub. member to delete a thread......need to have read earlier to understand. Let this thread disappear!
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Still here.

I agree wtih you. It is shameful for him to invade your privacy. If he is reading this now, then I say

SHAME ON YOU :bat

Comment

Still here.

Bambi: why do you need to delete? i missed something ...
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Still here.

i agree he should mind his own . and hey keep on with the way you are going .do it for yourself and dont delete anything you write down and if he reads it again this way he will know how you feel about making yourself better so for now have a great day
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Still here.

Her hubby is reading her posts. Shame, shame.

dexterhead;270508 wrote: Bambi: why do you need to delete? i missed something ...

Comment

Still here.

bad, bad ... Bambi, you will just have to log out afterward every time you come here. Or change your screen name?

Comment

Still here.

I know that now dex, lol, to log out after each use! But I need to change my screen name so he doesn't know who is who!

Help from above please....new screen name and delete this thread!

Thank you!
              Bambi
              "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Still here.

While I agree that getting a new screen name and password and logging out, etc. will fix your immediate issue, it sounds like if you are having to hide from your prying hubby and if he feels the need to spy on you, well, sounds like the marriage might need some focus.

Comment

Still here.

OUCH! Yes, but I don't want to have to worry and edit myself for every thing I want to post about. Drinking is a private issue to over come, my family helps for awhile and then they quit, like I am over and done with it, and he can help if he wants by being here and now... not reading what I write about. Nothing I say is bad about him ( I love him), just that I need my freedom to say what I need to and not worry about him reading my daily fears and dramas.

He is as tired of this as I am...I just don't need or want him reading what I write or I won't be open and can't now that he knows my name. He can always, always come to me and ask me anything....he just chooses not to!

That is all on this post and name!
                  Love to all,
                  Bambi

Comment

Still here.

Bambi, you need to find Thumper and whack hubby over the head....
                    Didn't hubby help you find this site? Well, can you please give him this message from me:

Mr. Bambi, some of us wives need privacy. If you want the lovely Bambi to get better, then stay out! If you want to be proud of her, PLEASE let her do this. :exclaimation: Do NOT invade her privacy. Should she stay away from this website, and go back to her old ways? I hope not! We want Bambi here!

Say you are sorry, Mr Bambi. And take the lovely Ms Bambi out for a lovely AF dinner- no wine for you too- Please end the night with a card filled with love and support (maybe jewelry too, if you are feeling generous :flower....

Patty
                    Tampa, FL

Comment

Still here.

Patty: you are hilarious as always !!! Bambi, doh, I always forget about that big drawback of this site , that anyone can read everyone's posts even if not registered at all. Does anyone else think that is a bad thing, or do you think it's better for helping those on the fence about joining?

Comment

Still here.

((((Bambi)))

My hubby has never complained of the time I spend on MWO. He gives me my space and I give him his, though we are very close.

But I do like Patti's idea. Get some jewelery out of the deal! :H :l

Comment

Still here.

Mr. Bambi,

Please honey just talk to me! Bring me one flower (jewelery would be nice, Valentine's day you know!, just kidding) and come to bed and you will see a new Wife in the morning! I just need to know you are here and here for me, and all will be fine. I will go back to being the wife you want and need! You stopped it by sleeping on the couch so you need to start it again and I will try with all my heart and soul to stop drinking at home alone! But I need my help from MWO friends so you will need to leave us alone!

Your start Mr. Bambi and come to bed!
                          I Love You,
                          Bambi

Where is Judy with all her you tube songs? I need the Country one that is "Come to bed, don't let go...." You all know the one!

Comment

Working...
                          X