the start of the rest of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joined site yesterday and i am looking for some advise on what to drink instead of beer and any other tips you can all give me on my first af

steveg:new:

Well, depending on what you like to drink... you can always have coffee, tea, water, soda, flavoured water?

Welcome to MWO steveg!

Comment

Welcome Steveg,

Lots of folks drink tea or sparkling water. Some drink AF beer and wine, although I hear the AF wine is not good.

Have you read the book? I would start there if you have not already.

There is a newbies thread every day so you might join that group.

Best of luck!

Comment

Steve~ Welcome! My first 30 days I drank mostly water, and some coffee. If you add lemon or cranberry, it's supposed to be a good dieuretic. When I go out, I order club soda with a splash of cran, and a twist of lime.

After 30 days, I bought the AF beer... I think if you drink beer one day, and an AF one the next, you'll think that the AF one is gross- but after a month, I thought it tasted refreshing (I can burp better with real beer though!)

Take care

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

Steveg
          :welcome: So gald to see you here! enjoyed chatting with you last night, real glad to see you posting on here.
          I mix soda and cranberry juice as my cocktail of choice nowdays. about 50/50 mix. i don't know how it will substitute for beer, I was a wine drinker...also vodka martinis.
          Good Luck...keep posting, reading, chatting...like was said last night, a real good site, lots of positive and no lectures!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Non-Alcoholic beer, water, juice, juice mized with seltzer

WELCOME!!!!!

Comment

I drink LOTS of water, coffee, vegetable juice (for my all one powder mix) and I really like the Hansen's natural mango seltzers... I'm on topa so any soda or beer (even AF beer) tastes gross.

Comment

Working...
              X