hi there..the long road getting sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well everything is going great for now.i did everthing i could to make it easy for everyone at home . the ramp is build . and i tested it with a wheel chair nice and easy. so i ask everyone whos next. to tell you the truth i dont want anymore death in the family, back acke.ass acke and i know i can wish . but i need a break. these past two weeks have really been kinda bad but i have seen worst.and i can ask for no more but i know there is always more even if i dont ask for it ....and now i can ask myself these few things now. do i want to drink ..answer no..is it easy no... can i sleep at night yes and no not without sleep aid. how long do i have to do that ...as long as it takes...does everyone like the new me.. yes.. did i do it for them or for myself..myself..and the biggy am i done with the fight with al.. no .. how long does it take.. life..and do i love myself... yes.............................and i want to say thanks to everyone for your support..:H :H :thanks:have great day
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

tlrgs,
    :goodjob: Glad it is getting better! Please keep us posted! and congratulations on telling ALice where to go and what to do!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

(((Tlrgs)))

Does ur girlfriend need a ramp? Is it any better pain-wise and stress wise? Glad you are AF thru this. You rock man!:goodjob:

Comment

you are an incredibly strong person:goodjob:
        rudemama

Comment

ps my girl friend is doing better she can walk and talk and eat on her own. and am still takeing good care of her.and the ramp is for her and my uncle he is 72 and having some problems moving around. so in a way getting ready for anything.

Comment

This is a great post - very victorious!!!!!

Glad to hear better news on the girlfriend front tlrgs!!!

Comment

Hugs tlrgs,

Your doing awesome! It only gets better from here.

I'm so glad your girlfriend is feeling so much better, you are a great care giver!

Have a great day...and your taking good care of yourself too, thats important, keep it up!
              Bambi
              "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

:goodjob: and you deserve this, my friend!

You have been through a very trying/stressful time and guess what? You got through it all SOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!

Comment

thank you all again

Comment

You're doing great tirgs!! You really are strong! :thumbs:
                    It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
                    It's time to be a big girl now....

Comment

tlrgrs: you are AMAZING! You are stong, and unselfish, and you deal with what comes along. I hope someday you will rub off on me
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Way to go, t

Comment

tlrgs,nice to hear your girlfriend is better now, and you are a great person to if you deserve (a shield, spear, sword and a club) this is what you get in maasai culture for being a brave man and strong one. keep strong.

Comment

Good Job....you are awesome! !!!
                            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                            - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                            X