Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi bit shy but here goes

Hi ,:new:

Very new here and frankly feel like I have been able to grab a rope before I went under thanks to the book ( RJ) and this wonderful place, for the first time in a long time I have a sense of hope. A long story which I shall not bore you with. Being a male I am like most men emotionaly FROM ANOTHER PLANET. Having read posts here I am so blown away by the humour and love and acceptance. Anyway looking forward to sharing with you. At the moment on the supps and using the aussie hypno cd for old soaks instead of the MWO one I agree with some of the posts here those teeth on es-cu-la-tor-s I still fret with when my daughter decides she can run the rest of it with out holding my hand. I am also using the topa on 75mg at the mo about to triate up to 100. Currently 10 days al free with 2 slip ups after 20 + years of heavy drinking. Riding the bike to work every day but still eating crap. By the way the thread on farting well being sober and depressed I havent laughed that much for a long time as my gran use to say " it is a sad bum that can not sing loudly with joy every now and then" god bless her soul.

cheers
    dan :thanks:

hi bit shy but here goes

:welcome:
    love your avatar
    good job on riding the bike and taking control
    :h
    rudemama

Comment

hi bit shy but here goes

Welcome. You sound like you are catching on to this program quickly. Stay around and read and post. It really does help.

Comment

Working...
      X