The Wizard of OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wizard of OZ

All this talk of singing got me thinking !!! very dangerous !!! One of my favourite films is the Wizard of Oz . I just love it when Dorothy tells all the little munckins thats its alright they can come out !! classic. But to get to the point ! I feel that I would make a fine and dandy companion walking along the yellow brick road with Dorothy and co . Because just like that wonderful technicolour band I feel like I have been desperatly trying to get to the Emerald City to find the answer to my troubles. But just like Dorothy and her friends I have come to realise hat there is no Wizard who can provide the answers I have to find them myself, simple as that . But as a footnote I do have the most fantasic pair of red suede shoes that are every bit as fantatic as Dorothies ruby slippers !!!

The Wizard of OZ

who needs wizards we have MWO, stay with us and we can go down the brick road together.....
    Love to all
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

The Wizard of OZ

this is a very great post!!! What a great analogy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The Wizard of OZ

Well Daisy that's just a horse of a different color....... What we need to do is just Surrender Dorthy......stick with the mwo plan... If I only had a brain..... Would'nt be in this perdicament IAD !
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Wizard of OZ

I don't ever want to drink again. I've seen enough flying monkeys to last a lifetime! :H

I'll never watch Wizard of Oz the same again.

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
          X