Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't help myself - I love Lousie Hay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Here's another one that hit the spot.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Releasing Habits
    When I am ready to let go of an old pattern, it comes up as an issue. I am learning to recognise my issues as messenges from a deep place inside myself that yearns to be loved. I ask the universe to hlep me let go of the fear, and I allow myself to move into a new understanding. I am learning to be loving to my negative habits and beliefs. I used to say, "Oh, I want to get rid of that". Now I know that i created all my habits to fulfill a purpose. So i release the old habits with love and find more positive ways to fulfill those needs.
    I release the need to be perfect. All of my habits support me in positive ways.

That soooo hit home for me I hope it did for you too!!!!:h
    I am the author of my life.

thanks for that,,its just what l needed this morning
    take care
    there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Thanks lookingforhope.

Enjoyed reading this post..so true hit the spot for me to.

Love

Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

Looking,

Great adage. Love it!!

Thank you,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hi there..lookingforhope22.. i love it. keep it up and have a great day
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

lookingforhope22;271570 wrote: Hi All,

Here's another one that hit the spot.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Releasing Habits
            When I am ready to let go of an old pattern, it comes up as an issue. I am learning to recognise my issues as messenges from a deep place inside myself that yearns to be loved. I ask the universe to hlep me let go of the fear, and I allow myself to move into a new understanding. I am learning to be loving to my negative habits and beliefs. I used to say, "Oh, I want to get rid of that". Now I know that i created all my habits to fulfill a purpose. So i release the old habits with love and find more positive ways to fulfill those needs.
            I release the need to be perfect. All of my habits support me in positive ways.

That soooo hit home for me I hope it did for you too!!!!:h
            Oh yes I feel the same about Hay...I am reading You Can Heal Your Life by Lousie Hay and I LOVE it just sent a copy to a friend who is working through her own issues and we are supporting eachother and this book is really helping me so hope it will help her as well. Today I affirm that I will RELEASE the NEED to drink...I AM willing to CHANGE...

S&T32
            ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Hi sickandtired,

I have read You Can Heal Your Life - great book. The other that i love is the Power of Now it is not by Louise Hay but it is very good. Its about living in the present moment. If you interested in reading it i can big up the author.

Affirmation are more powerful than we think!!

Have a good one.
              I am the author of my life.

Comment

Thanks Lookingforhope22 I will def look into that!!! I have also seen the movie The Secret that is very good, I am sure the book is better as all books are better than the movie so may be picking that one up to have a re-do when I am done with You Can Heal Your Life Thanks Again Knowlegde is POWER!!!

S&T32
                ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                X