Newbies in need ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well guess I will take one hour at a time then today!!! I can do it.. YOU can do it.. WE can do it!!!
    ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Just checking in quickly as RL has become crazy again. Sounds like we all benefited from a refocus on what ODAT is. Thanks Cindi!!!

I know I'm not perfect, but I'm way better now than I used to be. Sounds like most of us are.

We love you Bessie - your record speaks for itself. Imagine what that drink tracker would have looked like from Jan. 1 - 2007 to Feb. 13th, 2007.

Sometimes it's hard to keep things in perspective, but I believe it's very important. Otherwise we would "fail" and then "give up".

We won't be having any of that!!!
      Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Bessie, I'm so glad you brought that into perspective - I too have been feeling kind of bummed but as Deena says, if I was to look at my drink tracker from 2007 it would look VERY different!!!
        I have 25 days AF since Jan 1 - 5 days mod which means out of 44 I have 30 where I have not been pissed - yeah for that!!!

A hell of a lot better than where I was - I'm okay with that - and getting stronger by the day. Going to have a couple of beers tonight with my BF because I want to but I also plan on adding another mod day.

Ciao for now.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Remember, when you are counting....do not go back to Day One, just continue where you left off.

Good Night.....Time for American Idol in Hollywood....and I get to watch it alcohol free....Yes !!
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Working...
          X