hi there..i just want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there..i just want to

wish everyone .a happy happy happy valentines day :wow: and yes iam day early and dollar stort :wings: :wings: and have a great day
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

hi there..i just want to

tlrgs,
    How are you doing? and how is your girlfriend doing?
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

hi there..i just want to

:h thanks tlrgs my first valentines greeting. Have a good valentines day yourself and Happy Valentines BHOG and to all who follow

Sweetpea :l
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

hi there..i just want to

ps the girl friend is doing great. she moving around trying to do thing for her self and yes pissing me off but she is my red head.and so far so good / thank god / her neck in the other hand look like frankenstein she has 30 staples in the back of her neck. her pian level is about 5 at times and getting better. and she wants to sue the doc the hospital. and she is smoking again so its hurting when she cough and i tell her keep it up and will hurt even more . but anyway things are getting better and one more thing she doesnt sound like lucy now . you know from the show i love lucy when she start crying. so for now today is raining am home with her all day. and tomorrow i can go to work ye ha ride the bull.. have a great day everyone and thankx for your sopport
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
        X