Bad influence !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad influence !

Gosh you lot are a bad influence !!! I should be in that tubb washing shaving plucking and preening for my date !! but what am I doing reading all the post replying to them and posting my own lol !!! . Must be my addictive personality lol. Just feels great to know you are all there and to keep up with everybody . Right let the battle of beautification begin !!! have a great night everybody xx

Bad influence !

I need to do the Beauty Bath myself! My date (husband of 25 years) has made reservations at the snazziest restaurant in town, so it's the least I can do to pluck those strays! Have a great date, Daisy!
    Jane Jane

Comment

Bad influence !

Hi Daisy! have a lovely date this evening. OK, right now I am totally seeing the scene in "Bridget Jones' Diary" where she is getting ready for her date with Daniel Cleaver/Hugh Grant ... frightful hair removal and all that:H :H :H
      hope you guy is nearly as cute as Hugh Grant but not nearly the arse that Daniel Cleaver was :h
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Bad influence !

You are going to be gorgeous darlinq!!!

Comment

Bad influence !

Jane: who are you going to be? Julia Roberts or Gwyneth?
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Bad influence !

Dex, I'm feeling kind of like Vivien Leigh at the moment, in her later years (think "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone.") But the afternoon is young, and that could change. I sat down at the piano today and was playing/singing some oldies, including "Downtown"---so who knows? Maybe I'll be Petula Clark!
            Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
            X