Inspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiration

Some people find inspiration in words so I thought I would inspire myself anf maybe some of you as well to get through this Friday AF!!! A little something from Louise Hay:l
    In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. Each one of us, myself included, experiences the richness and fullness of life in ways that are meaningful to us. I now look at the past with love and choose to learn from my old experiences. There is no right or wrong, nor good or bad. The past is over and done. There is only the experience of the moment. I love myself for bringing myself through this past into this present moment. I share whata dn who I am, for I know we are all one in Spirit. Al is well in my world..
    ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Inspiration

Lovely SAT, we are all one in spirit, all is well in my world, I will go to sleep with that thought tonight.

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Inspiration

This is a great post!!! Love It!

Comment

Inspiration

Its Louise Hay again!! She is knocking loudly at my door. Constantly. I must answer her and get a book or something.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Inspiration

Physical Well-Being is ONLY one good thought away...

You could have every disease known to man within you today, and if you choose different feeling thoughts tomorrow they would all leave your body. The key is to not give any unwanted thing much attention. When is doesn't feel good-turn your attention someplace else.~The Teachings of Abraham~

S&T32
          ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X