top this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top this one

I just realized I had my sweater on backwards all day at work. No wonder I kept pulling at the neck. Maybe my necklace distracted from that aspect of my outfit, if you call jeans and a sweater an outfit. Well my hair most certainly did. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

top this one

Green eyes,
    That's ok thier were days that I wore my underware inside out. They say that if you do so you don't have to wash them as often.....That's gross, gross sorry. IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

top this one

IAD ... lol. Green, I do stuff like that all the time, sober or not. I have trouble with simple things like dressing myself.
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

top this one

cute guys. on a off kinda way
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

top this one

Totally sober...no hangover, I have worn two different shoes to work.

I get up at 5:30 before anyone else, due to a long commute. I don't turn the lights on so that that man who puts up with me doesn't wake up before he has to.

At least both of the shoes were black. One was square toed, one was pointy. Heels were different too.

I now keep a pair of black shoes in my office, just in case I do it again.
          Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

top this one

As a kid, my brother always had his shirts on backwards or inside out. It must be a form of intelligence because he is now a successful doctor.

Comment

top this one

you crack me up greeneyes. just a girl getting by the best she can. I love you sister!!

Comment

top this one

One morning in a mad rush I wore my fluffy purple slippers to work...luckily it was casual friday so I just went with it.
                Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey

Comment

top this one

That's all so funny. Met my husband one night after a day at the office to attend the symphony and because he was completely bored started studying his clothes. One sock was blue and the other was black, His "suit" was black top with blue trousers, he also had to dress in the dark that day.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

top this one

thanks for bringing up a painful memory.! When I was 9 years old I realized in school that I had my pajama bottoms on under my dress. I wore a baby-doll jammy then and the bottoms were like short bloomers. I could-a died. I didn't play at recess I was so mortified. Thanks for allowing me a laugh after 40 years!
                    sigpic

Comment

top this one

I went to work once without a bra, I'm not a small girl (nor am I big busted) but like Deena I had to get up mega early some days. I had my uniform all ready and slung it on and off I went...I didn't realise until a few hours after that I had gone out sans underwear..it didn't feel strange until I noticed and then it bothered me for the rest of the day!

Not done wrong shoes yet, it's only a matter of time though!
                      'The only people who give you a hard time (for stopping drinking) are those who used to look to your drinking to excess to legitimise theirs, and they'll find someone else to do that in time. '
                      From an Amazon review of Allan Carr's ' Easy Way to Control Alcohol'

Comment

top this one

Ha ha, I have gone shopping with two different style boots on, thankfully they were under my jeans. Soon as I noticed I thought everyone could 'see' them, oh the shame..... lol

Lx
                        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

top this one

Hubby did a 2 hour deposition once and afterwards I look at him and say ummmm.... did you know your pants are inside out?
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

top this one

Jeesh, just this morning I woke up and found out my sleep shirt was on backwards......I understand that weird feeling around the neck! LOL I've also done the two different shoes to work.

We all do some very funny things!
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

top this one

I have you all beat!!!! My friend called me at the last minute to go watch her cousin's band play at a college bar. I hurried and took a shower. I didn't have much time, so I just threw on the same pair of jeans I wore that day.
                              When we got there I was walking outside where there were a lot of people, and I felt something go down my leg and onto the ground. In my rush, I forgot about the underwear I had yanked off with my jeans!!!! They were just lying on the pavement for everyone to see.
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X