top this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top this one

I have tears rolling down my face. Deena, you really got me with the one square toed shoe and one pointy toed shoe both with different heals. I am picturing you hobbling around the office. I once wore one navy pump and one black pump, luckily the heals were the same size. I haven't laughed like this in so long. It feels GREAT. Thanks everyone.

Comment

top this one

Luka... too funny. I was in a hurry and grabbed a pair of jeans and the socks were still hanging there like a body was in them. I look a hubbby and say well this is like one stop shopping! Poor guy just shook his head. But this is the same guy that wears the underwear the doggie ate the butthole out of. hahaha. glass houses
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

top this one

Ahahahahaha,,,,y'all have me laughing!!!! Thanks!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

top this one

Hula: several times a week I dream I am out in public in my pajamas.

And, one time at a former job, everyone was in a giggle because a teeny, tiny pair of satin thong undies was found lying near the entrance. No one could figure out who the owner was ... they would not have fit most of the employees
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

top this one

Ok..how about this one...

I am at work...in a meeting. I take my sweater off, and notice that I have this HUGE bump under my shirt...on my arm!!!

I hesitantly put my other hand up my sleeve to see if I have grown a tumor. I end up pulling out one of my husbands socks!!!

Too funny. Certainly lightened the meeting!
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

top this one

The thong was mine!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

top this one

and....how....ahem....did it get there? (no need to explain).
                sigpic

Comment

top this one

I figured the thong was yours!!!! Not that I think you are...ya know, but it would not be nearly as funny if you came back and said that the thong culprit was never found!!! I guess everyone must have known it was yours since no one else could fit?!?!!!!
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

top this one

Lucy, at least you did not have a bulge in your pants!!!

Comment

top this one

Oh, LUk, you know my butt is the size of Kansas, so it couldn'ta been mine. Apparently, it was Green's .. I had no idea we used to work together ..
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

top this one

Dexter,
                        Hell, I don't wear a thong; it would be lost. I am just happy that when I lost my underwear, it was a nice pair that an ex-boyfriend had bought me (must have been the only clean pair or something), I normally wear "Hanes Her Way>"
                        I was at a college bar where I was almost twice their age. I consider this a good thing because I didn't give a crap what they thought. It wasn't like I was planning on trying to take one of those babies home for the night. Now, if I would have lost them at the Bingo hall, that would have been another story.

Comment

top this one

You see the girls' butts in my avatar????.....The one one the end? That is NOT my butt.

Comment

top this one

I am right along with you all, I have done the inside out undies, lol and have worn my pajamas backwards Hubby gets laughs out of it at least. I go oh well this is what happens in life when we rush!!!! So warning and heed this message.. Take time to stop and smell the roses and also be sure your clothes are on right

S&T32
                            ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

top this one

Face it, We are becoming our mothers...
                              Two different earrings... different shoes... different socks...
                              I don't tan... I used an expensive lotion that didn't work anyplace but the palm of my hands. I looked like a raccoon.
                              In a hurry, I re-glued a nail, dashed out the door, putting on my gloves... I glued my glove to my hand.
                              Oh, I could go on...
                              Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Working...
                              X