Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad dreams

xx
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

bad dreams

Interesting.

A therapist gave me an analogy once to getting over exs'. She actually compared them to wine. If you have a glass of white wine - this is you. And you add a drop of red wine to it - this is your ex, it will tinge the white wine and you will never be able to get it out. It will always be there. Someone that did not go over too well with me.

I have dreams about my exs' all the time. And I even have dreams about my current hubby leaving me.

Don't know much about dreams, but I know that there is supposed to be a way to analys them. I used to have a book about how to do this, but I think I sold it a garage sale.

Comment

bad dreams

Hey Dex,
      How about having some self respect whether you're drinking or not? You are a funny, kind person. There are probably many more great things about your personality that we haven't even seen yet. We've all done horrible stupid things. Maybe the trick is to believe in your greatness...really believe, no matter what. Then the need to drink to make life bearable might diminish. - True
      It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
      It's time to be a big girl now....

Comment

bad dreams

I'm thinking of you. I know that it's a difficult for you. Once a therapist told me... ask the dream... ask the drink... ask the fear... what does it want from you... keep asking... maybe your sub-conscience will kick forward an answer.
        I'll keep you in my prayers.
        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

bad dreams

thank you all. deleting the post, shoulda gone with my best instincts
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X