stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid question

hey guys . . .where has everyone gotten these cool pictures for the upper left corner of thier posts? very creative . . . .

does the feeling pass that you want to sacrifice someone . . .I'm sooo irritable today . . .can't stand myself :upset: it's almost 4:30 here and I'm seriously struggling with going to the package store for some Absolut . . .my drink of choice! I sound like a bad movie!

not to worry I'm not going to go . . . but this has been the first time in 8 days THAT I REALLY WANT TO!

any suggestions anyone? I took the dog for a COLD brisk walk on the water . . .froze . . .but was good to be out . . . now I'm faced the the rest of the evening in front of me . . . ugh!

I guess I'll shower . . .so when I DO sacrifice someone I'll be clean at least !! ha ha !

thanks for listening as usual guys . . . . .:thanks:

:h D

stupid question

Hi Sunshine

OK - pass some time and play with getting a picture (avatar).

Go to User CP, then 'edit avatar'. Either chose a pic you like from the choices available or upload one of your own photos.

That might get rid of some struggling time. Hang in there.

Comment

stupid question

And don't forget to click on "save changes" when you have picked the avatar you want.

I know that itchy feeling very well. If you can distract yourself enough it will pass.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

stupid question

Sunshine.......best advice already given........keep yourself busy, busy, busy.

Lushy........avatar is f***ing hilarious........luv it!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

stupid question

you guys are the best . . .thanks!

be on the lookout for my pic! thanks TF . . . .

Comment

stupid question

I got mine from the internet. I searched for Lucy, and when I found it I saved the pic...then used it as my avatar...

Hey, that will keep you busy for quite awhile!!!
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

stupid question

But but but, where on the internet do you find them??

L
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

stupid question

tea;273609 wrote: But but but, where on the internet do you find them??

L
                Tea just google whatever picture you want to find like flowers or sun/moon then click images and you will have tons to choose from to save and use.

Sunshine I agree keep yoruself busy messing with pictures or online stuff or just hang out here and read as many posts as you can until you can't read anymore and the urges go away. I founght through mine today and am doing okay. It is now 7:50 Pm and I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

S&T32
                ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

stupid question

Hello Sunshine. Ponder your name of choice. Would someone named sunshine really do such a thing?

Comment

stupid question

Hi sunshine great ava.....your post took me back to when i first joined i didnt know how to get one either...lol....
                    Jacqui xxx
                    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Working...
                    X