• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be gone you moping demons from hell!

CRA-OFT, CRA-OFT,CRO-AFT....YOU GO GIRL XXX
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

You figured it out...as usual! So glad you're feeling better.
      It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
      It's time to be a big girl now....

Comment

Good for you! I'm so proud of you. You are always so positive and we are so thankful for that. You offer so much to this site.

Chin up! It's a new day!

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Yea Croft!!

So proud of you!!!

With love,

Beth
          formerly known as bak310

Comment

Very proud of you, Croft, and I so needed your enthusiasm this morning. I am sitting here moping myself...slipped a little last night on my 30 AF anniversary ironically (we had a wedding to go to..and it was boring...so my old have -a-few-glasses-of-wine-and-everything-will-be- fun-again self came out.) My husband is still proud of me for not getting as drunk as I used to...but I still feel horrible today and like I let myself down.

So...today I took a long hot bath. I have some mac n cheese cooking right now (my hangover comfort food). And decided to look for some encouragement here. Found it as usual. I will take your cue and be proud of how much better I am now than I was a month ago...and eat my mac n' cheese and give me 3 little kids a happy mom today, which is the reason I got into this program in the first place. They (and my husband) don't deserve the moppies. And neither do I. Thanks for the pep talk : )

Everyone else who slipped this week - get up, dust off, and let the positive steps you've taken so far be the path you follow going forward.

Comment

A long hot bath sounds very nice. I am going to do that today. And mac and cheese sounds good too. Not the Kraft kind but the homemade kind with little chunks of diced ham seasoned with onion, garlic and fresh ground pepper in a three cheese cream sauce with some crusty bread on the side. Yummmmmm!

Comment

Yummmmmmmmyyy!!! please can you forward some over to the east
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

MMM Croft that sounds tasty!!! Enjoy your day!!!

S&T32
                  ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Congrats to you Beautiful attitude!
                    Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

I'm going to start using my "mean-it" voice too. You are truly an inspiration! Thanks!
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                      X