I am so depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so depressed

My husband is bipolar and off his meds AGAIN....I can't handle it. He makes no sense, he has been mad at me for 3 WEEKS because I answered the phone while we were still sitting at the dinner table one night, mind you we had all finished eating and were just chit chatting when the phone rang and I answered it.....it was my best friend. Then he accuses me of having an affair with her, he thinks we are having lesbian sex!!!!! Three weeks now he has been pissed about this. I'm at my wits end and cry every day. The love of my life is losing his mind.....I can't take it anymore. I'm getting my wine, FUCK IT!

I just can't stop crying,

Myheart
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

I am so depressed

My Heart,

Wine won't solve it, but do what you need to do....
    Can you get that man to a doctor? I haven't been in Florida to know much about the "Baker Act", but is that an option if he won't get himself to the doctor? Mental illness is nothing to ignore.

I'm sorry...:l

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

I am so depressed

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life;273718 wrote: My Heart,

Wine won't solve it, but do what you need to do....
      Can you get that man to a doctor? I haven't been in Florida to know much about the "Baker Act", but is that an option if he won't get himself to the doctor? Mental illness is nothing to ignore.

I'm sorry...:l
      Hey Homie,

I just don't want to Baker Act him that is my biggest fear.....it would be all over the papers, he is too well known. He is starting this new vitamin regimen for bipolar which is cool, it takes 2 weeks to kick in though and he supposed to slowly wean off the 900mgs of Lithium he takes everyday, not just drop it completly! He wasn't making much sense on it anyway. I just need a lot of strength till he gets two weeks into this program and lets just see if it works, I hope so.

I miss my "real husband" ya know.....not this alien that has taken over his body! I want my man back....this is soooo weird.

It's really hard : (

Thanks Patty,

Myheart
      - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

Oh I feel you my sister is bi-polar and borderline multi-personality disorder and she has not taken her meds for years. It is like a no win roller coaster. She is good some days then completely out of her mind the next and this can actually be good one minute then a mad agry I hate you, you do nothing for me accusing girl the next minute. Why has he stopped his meds, a reason or just thinks he does not need them? My sister is one excuse after another about hers they make me tired, they give me headaches yet has no problem taking vicodin her dr perscribes so I just do not get it. I have been dealing with her and this since she was 11 she is now 30 so I truly truly understand where you are at. You MUST be strong and know they have a problem that we cannot fix, no one can fix and let certian things just roll off of you, like the lesbian sex accusation. I am sure it is hard but you cannot allow it to tear into you as YOU have done nothing wrong. You need to talk to him as rationally as he can about what he is doing to you (possibly others) while he is in this transition since he choose to stop meds completely. Make him realize that the things he is saying and doing are only making you feel worse for no reason. How long is he in to the two weeks before the vitamin regemin starts to take effect? You have my shoulder to cry on and my support. ((HUGS)):l

S&T32
        ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

I am so depressed

So sorry, that has to be so difficult. I don't really have any good advice for him if he won't take his meds, but for you, stay strong my friend.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I am so depressed

My heart, is your last name Baker? :wow: Just kidding!

How ironic, that fame opens doors of opportunity and resources,
            and yet fame stops you from approaching any of the doors....

I'd miss my husband too.... I'm glad you want him back, versus looking at this as an opportunity to give the, "That's it! I've had it! You're outta here!" speech....

... at the end, when he's back, it'll be worth it. Just worry about taking care of you, so you are strong....:l

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

I am so depressed

[QUOTE=
              How ironic, that fame opens doors of opportunity and resources,
              and yet fame stops you from approaching any of the doors....

Hell Yea, I don't want my husband looking like another "Britney" but that is exactly what he is like, we just don't need to ANNOUCE IT.

He is on day 2 of the vitamin regimen which I am all for as long as it works, it's just.....fuck it !!!! Why did he stop the Lithium cold turkey????? I cannot take another arrest....it breaks my heart every time I see my love in handcuffs, God I can't stop crying!!!!!!

Thank you guys for being there for me :h

My Heart
              - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

MyHeart,

It really sounds bad. I mean heavens, answering the phone and being accusing of lesbian sex. We are talking "off the wall" here and you know it.

Fame or no fame, he is an "alien" and I would worry more about his health and welfare than the tabloids.

I am so sorry. :l :l Is there no way you could get him somewhere quiet and private for a while under really good doctor care?

I don't say this lightly. My NIL was bipolar and messed up meds. I simply am not going to go into the results but they were not good.

Please take care of him, sweetie. Please?? We are talking for his own good.

Take care of yourself, too.

Lots of strength and love to you both.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am so depressed

db2fromala;273737 wrote: MyHeart,

It really sounds bad. I mean heavens, answering the phone and being accusing of lesbian sex. We are talking "off the wall" here and you know it.

Fame or no fame, he is an "alien" and I would worry more about his health and welfare than the tabloids.

I am so sorry. :l :l Is there no way you could get him somewhere quiet and private for a while under really good doctor care?

I don't say this lightly. My NIL was bipolar and messed up meds. I simply am not going to go into the results but they were not good.

Cindi

I don't know....I am overwhelmed. Where does one send a man that makes 5mil a year and thinks he is God without social repurcussions? My heart is broken, my throat has a lump in it......GOD I loved this guy when he was a young geek and we had nothing. I would like to go back to those days.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

db2fromala;273737 wrote: MyHeart,

Cindi

I don't know....I am overwhelmed. Where does one send a man that makes 5mil a year and thinks he is God without social repurcussions? My heart is broken, my throat has a lump in it......GOD I loved this guy when he was a young geek and we had nothing. I would like to go back to those days.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

My Heart, I am so sorry. My MIL was bi-polar. The whole thing can be brutal in terms of stabilizing, getting the meds right. Is there anyone you can talk to , a doctor you trust? I understand you don't want to have him "committed." thinking of you:h
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I am so depressed

dexterhead;273746 wrote: My Heart, I am so sorry. My MIL was bi-polar. The whole thing can be brutal in terms of stabilizing, getting the meds right. Is there anyone you can talk to , a doctor you trust? I understand you don't want to have him "committed." thinking of you:h
                        If I tell a Doc what I have just told you guys he would be committed. I'm in Tampa.....land of police bully's....Ugh! I cannot bear the sight of my husband in handcuffs again. It is hearbreaking!!!!!
                        - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

My heart is so sadden by what you are telling me.
                          You were the first one to introduce me to You Tube & This is Me.
                          I often think of you and what you've meant to my life.
                          Baby girl, I know you're heart is breaking. I just wish I could be there with you. I would cry my eyes out with you. I would pray to the most merciful God on high to evacuate the evil spirits that dwell in your husband. Giving thanks for peace of heart and mind that it would bring to you and your life... Know that you are in my prayers. I pray that God will keep you safe in the Palm of His hand. I know this hurts... and I know you didn't ask for my prayers...
                          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I am so depressed

No My Heart, I DIDN"T mean you should even think of having him committed. of course not. It's actually quite hard to do that . only meant if there was anyone who could give you some advice, sweetie. I'm sorry you are going through this. ...
                            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I am so depressed

dexterhead;273751 wrote: No My Heart, I DIDN"T mean you should even think of having him committed. of course not. It's actually quite hard to do that . only meant if there was anyone who could give you some advice, sweetie. I'm sorry you are going through this. ...
                              I know (and Thank You) Dex, It's just I can't "talk" in this state or they "come and take you away, ha ha"....
                              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X