I am so depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so depressed

CaptJBean;273748 wrote: My heart is so sadden by what you are telling me.
    You were the first one to introduce me to You Tube & This is Me.
    I often think of you and what you've meant to my life.
    Baby girl, I know you're heart is breaking. I just wish I could be there with you. I would cry my eyes out with you. I would pray to the most merciful God on high to evacuate the evil spirits that dwell in your husband. Giving thanks for peace of heart and mind that it would bring to you and your life... Know that you are in my prayers. I pray that God will keep you safe in the Palm of His hand. I know this hurts... and I know you didn't ask for my prayers...
    Thank You Cap!!!!!

Pray away my dear, I can use all the help I can get!!!! I used to be Catholic but then my husband thought he was "Jesus Christ" and so I thought I needed to keep him away from mass. Those bipolars don't do anything halfway!!!!!!!

Thanks Cap : )

mYHEART
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

God, I'm getting fucked up.....Calgon TAKE ME AWAY..........
      - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

900 mgms a day of Lithium was too much for us.....

Evanesence, LITHIUM I love all music videos though this one really applies ; )
        [ame= ]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
        - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

Lithium, 900 milligrams a day for my dear husband

[ame= ]YouTube - Evanescence - Lithium[/ame]
          - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

MyHeart, I'm so sorry for what you are going through with Hubby. I hope you are feeling ok today.

:l
            Marcie

Comment

I am so depressed

memarcie;273804 wrote: MyHeart, I'm so sorry for what you are going through with Hubby. I hope you are feeling ok today.

:l
              Thanks honey,

I've barely slept tonight...toomuch anxiety. I never would have imagined this would be my life, but it is and I need to do a better job of dealing with it, I guess????? The whole thing is weird and I'm supposed to keep it a secret???? That sucks....Cancer would be easiser to manage, Ya Know?

Myheart
              - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

My heart,
                We haven't "talked" before but I just wanted to say hi and to share some of my experience with you as it relates to a family member with BP disorder.

My older sister began having extreme mood shifts a few years back and at first I was like you... just couldn't relate to the nasty moods.. and this really broke my heart. She was eventually diagnosed as bi-polar and has since had ups and downs keeping it under control. I know her poor husband went through the kind of pain you are experiencing and hung in there doing the best he could to keep her on the other side of crazy. Now I just forgive her for behaviors resulting from a chemical imbalance she would never have wished on anyone let alone herself.

Sound familiar? Of course we alcohol dependent folks have chemical imbalance issues as well--maybe not as intense-- but not without behavior quirks. I am trying my best to sort out my own situation because I know that I can be of most help to others if I am sober and working a program to stay that way. You may or may not be able to "fix" your husband, because of course he has to WANT to get a grip on his condition. But by forgiving him then letting it go, you can concentrate on getting better yourself. Everything happens for a reason, and it helps to see the message in life's events even though they don't turn out the way we wish they would.

Anyway... bottom line is that I am so sorry you have to go through this very difficult relationship with someone that you love so much. I just wish that you could turn that love into something positive including finding your balance. You have such a good heart -- even though it's drenched in wine it shines through.
                xox
                Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
                - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

I am so depressed

Flutterby, this is for you...

[ame= ]YouTube - CrAzY ToWn - ButtErFLy[/ame]

Thank You for sharing about your sister!!!!!!

Myheart
                  - George Jackson

Comment

I am so depressed

Oh Patty.... I feel for you and your husband. It has got to be tough with living with his bi-polar every day. I'm at a loss for giving you the right words. My mother is mentally ill. As I child we kids and Dad had to live with her highs and lows. Life got crazier after my parents got divorced. To date, I'm the caregiver of my mother. She doesn't live with me, but I spend enough time during the week with her doing laundry, shopping, going to the docs, etc..... By the time I'm done with our "routine" I am mentally exhausted and my head feels like it's going to pop off my shoulders. Ugh.... You poor thing.... Nothing like having to live with someone with severe mood swings and false accusations. There are " support groups" out there for people who care for mentally ill family members. When you get a group of us together, you realize you are not the only one dealing with this, and it eases the pain a little. Luv, Reenie
                    September 23, 2011

Comment

I am so depressed

I don't have any real sound advice, just want to wish you well.
                      I hope that your husband gets some private treatment soon and life levels out for you.
                      :angel: You are a special person that certainly shines through on your posts. I'm sure when your husband is well, he knows how special you are.

Comment

I am so depressed

Patty, S&T32, SKendall, Cindi, dexterhead, CapJBean, Memarcie, flutterby, Reenie, & Monrose,

Thank You!

I feel like crap but you all helped lift me up.
                        - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                        X