X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advise on kudzu?

aa

advise on kudzu?

I am taking Kudzu - love the stuff - you can take 1 to 3 tablets 3 times a day. I vary my dosage based on how I am doing.

I am also taking Topo. If you can get by on the Kudzu only do it. The topo has a lot of side effects. The Kudzu does not seem to have any side effects.

Good luck!!!

Comment

advise on kudzu?

I took 2 caps 3 times a day to start out. After about 3 weeks though I stopped taking them since my cravings had dropped to very manageable levels at that point. Today makes 6 weeks AF and I really don't think I'm in danger of slipping up. Kudzu definatley worked for me. I still have a ton of it on hand though just in case something happens.

Good luck!

Comment

advise on kudzu?

kudzu

thanks for that, i live in western australia so i am going to make an effort to find out if its available here. been reading all the different stories and its very inspiring. i am only on day 3 but taking one day at a time and trying not to beat myself up too much.

Comment

advise on kudzu?

Sharon - I'm in Vic and couldn't find it anywhere so I ordered the MWO stuff and found it great! When I first started I took 3x3 daily but now just take it when I feel a possibly "dangerous" situation coming on.

Comment

advise on kudzu?

I only take it "as needed" too. It sure works for me!
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
            X