SIGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIGH

Yesterday morning was myt 21 days AF. By the afternoon I was drinking.

I dont have much to say, except I nearly didnt drink about six times, but fell on 'did'. It wasnt worth it, I didnt get drunk, if anything it reinforced to me that alcohol isnt worth it.

I suck. I could feel worse about myself but I refuse to. I look at this as a learning experience - and I have learnt. It's not worth it.

ho hum............................................... ....................... :anon:
    Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

SIGH

don't beat yourself up. 20- days is way excellent. focus on what you did accomplish, not on what you did not.

so you messed up on day 21. Make tomorrow day 21, you don't have to count sequentially - remember rule 11. and you got to learn something. you learned that AL is not what it used to be. YEA YOU!!!!

You should be partying with a nice glass of cranberry juice and seltzer water with a lime!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!

:wd: :yougo: :disco: :banana:

Comment

SIGH

Hey SL, well ... you learned something ... it's not worth it! So brush yourself off, stop drinking, and continue with your AF days. Drink lots of water and juices ... Sometimes relapses result in a good lesson learned. You already did 21 days af!!! That is TERRIFIC!!! That is an achievement and shows you are very capable of continuing. Do not lapse into guilt and negativity, not worth it at all. Brush yourself off, get up and continue to fight. Take good care, j
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

SIGH

Yay Straight!! you are doing so well!!! I think the "slips" happen to teach us, remind us, that our creepy lover Al is a total loser:yuk: :yuk: and that we need to keep beating on him!!:bat
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

SIGH

Thank you guys for making me remember this has been a positive - cos it is. I have been craving for many days now, I've been shitty and irritable and I kept thinking if I had a couple of drinks it would take the edge off and give me a break. Well that didnt make one iota of difference, been off (or on) alcohol was not the reason I was shitty and irritable. I thought I could moderate and drink now and then, every few weeks (I'm sure this is called a binge ) but you know...what for? Even if I could moderate, alcohol isnt that wonderful that I should plan times to have it - doing that sounds like I do have a problem, so whats the point of it.

I drank vodka, and you know what vodka does to me - bite my nails off. So now I have no fingernails again. Hardly a sign I feel calmer from drinking eh.

Yup Al is a total looser. I wondered what our relationship would be like if it was relighted - I gave him a chance but he still isnt for me.
          I wont be giving him anther chance

Now on the other hand...you guys rock!! xxx
          Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

SIGH

SL don't feel bad dear i only have 3.5 toe nails left without vodka! :welcome:

Rippy~

Comment

SIGH

SL,

Twenty one days is a real accomplishment and you should be proud of that. I am very new to this and am curious. With AL knocking on your door six times and you resisted up to that point, what was your trigger? What did the devil do to make you do it??
              Is Addiction Really a Disease?
              Watch this and find out....
              http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
              X