MONDAY ODAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONDAY ODAT

Hi everyone, another gorgeous frosty sunny morning in England!! Didn't get on yesterday as we had to shoot up to Manchester. My baby is in her first year and struggling with home sickness this semester so we had the day with her which was lovely and took her lots of food goodies which should help.

Managed to stay AF even though we went out for lunch to a pub restaurant so feel good this morning. Good luck today everyone - hope you achieve your goal!!!

Janicexss
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

MONDAY ODAT

What a good mummy you are Janice! Thanks for starting the thread. I am very slow this morning - completely knackered after a very busy physical weekend. Drank last night but not out of control and AF on Saturday. The rest of the week looks like it will be a relatively easy AF one to do - tonight I will not drink as I will be driving when we go out to supper.

Good luck and love to every one to come.

Bessie xx

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Morning all, hope you are all feeling good. Quite a 'fresh' morning here in the Highlands, ok translated that means cold but bright !! Having a late start today as I work flexi so just sitting here watching 'The Wright Stuff' and having my third coffee. Hope I get to work before 'Loose Women' start (12.30) or else I will be working til midnight - lol. Have a great day all.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

the plan

Well shoot. I just realized it is pouring rain. I had not considered that with the plan. OK so no doggie walk. But I will not drink at work today and I will make some progress with my office and make one phone call on my sister's list. And go to the gym after work and help hubby toe the line. And try to figure out where the heck his car got towed to. Forgot about that one. Sister's list may have to wait till we figure out how to manage the car thing. How do you figure out where your car got towed to? Police?
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Good morning everyone

Its a beautiful morning and have just had my 4 mile walk with doggies. Did not get near the computer at the week-end, it was taken up with family stuff. However, did stay AF so am starting the week with a clear head. It's a great feeling.

Hope you all have a great week.

Rustop

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Hi All

New on this thread, although not new to MWO. This weekend I was AF for Saturday and Sunday, proud of myself, especially as we went out for Sunday lunch and I did not drink alcohol. My husband, who doesn't have a problem at all, just has the odd drink, said he would have a soft drink so it wouldn't bother me, but I said no, have your beer, it is not a problem, and it wasn't. Hope to have more days, but as you say ODAT. Happy Monday to all before and all to come.

Mary :l

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

good morning to all .well great day here in florida. blue skyaround 70 this morning so am taking the day off from work i hurt my hip yesterday working around the yard.so for have a great everyone
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Hi Everyone: I've been b-sitting big time for the g-sons, because my daughter & son-in-law are down w/the flu. Anyhow, I'm out from under that now & just wanted to check in & say I got through the whole crisis wo/a drink. I feel something shift inside my brain...like maybe I don't need to numb out when things get tough. Please visit us on the 30 day abs daily thread. We could use some new voices. You don't have to look at a lifetime of abs to go there. Good luck everyone. Love, Mary
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

ODATers,

Have been going through rough times and almost left MWO. Really got depressed, but realized in the midst I've somehow managed to get 11 days under my belt.

Will stay sober today despite flying to St Louis tonight. (AL would only make me feel worse, much, much, worse.)

Love to all.

Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

DECIDED!

I have decided (after a VERY hard weekend) that I am going AF................forever if it takes, started back w/ AA last night, though I have my doubts, will go in w/ an open mind and who knows what could happen .......never done that before!

It was the most difficult weekend I have had in a REALLY Long time, so need to detox and feel normal again.................hubby is a BAD influenceuch: , cannot leave him right now, really says he wants to help me, but we'll see, this is the "same old, same old" Broken record I have heard MILLIONS of times in the past................

After TONS of reading, I have learned that this disease hurts women WAYYYY worse than men, so that of course he doesn't understand from the get go.................

Just wanted to let you know, I am going to 30 days AF (AIMING FOR WAAAYYY MORE THAN THAT THOUGH!!!):help!

Will frequent the abs thread too, probably will "pop" over to mods, just cuz I LOVE that wonderful group of people!!!!

Thanks for letting me ramble!!!

HUGS AND LOVE!!!!!!:l

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

cindi ....i am 11 days today too..be strong..and glad to see you back...i am here if you need to talk...safe travels...big hugs...buckle

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Morning all
                        Mary..sounds like you had quite the time!!!....You must be glad the crisis is over and able to get some routine back in your life....I have always been a stickler for routine (not always a good thing)...not a very spur of the moment kind of person.......I seem to have more spontinaity these days and able to go with the flow......Not planning every move around the drink..another payoff!!!
                        sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Good morning ODAT'ers
                          Cindi, don't leave us! Hang in there and keep fighting the fight. Cowgirl, you go girl! I didn't have a great weekend myself, am kicking myself a little bit today. I haven't been meeting my daily exercise goals at all, and need to get back on track there as well as with my drinking. Part of me is using the upcoming cruise as an excuse to postpone my goals, but that is stupid and I know it.

I'm not going to drink today and I'm going to walk 2 miles.

I hope everyone meets their goals for today. Keep on keeping on.
                          Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Good Morning Everyone,

Here is cold and snowy, lucky us AGAIN. I am on day 4 AF well working on day 4. I sat last night and tried so hard to think why the heck ismy skin turning in to teen breakout central, supplements, not drinking was really bothering me as I usually have nice clear skin. Then it hit me I used to drink 6 or more beers a day weekdays and 12 or more weekends what is the main ingredent in beer WATER and water is good for your heath and skin. Now I thought since being AF for a few days how much water I have actually consumed it was low like 2 glasses a day so I think I have this one figured out yeah. Now my goal is to drink more water everyday in actual out of my tap filtered through Britica water not found in an import beer. I will fight the fight today and WIN!!! Hope you AL have a super sweet and goal filled day too!

S&T32
                            ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

MONDAY ODAT

Hi Everyone,
                              I will not drink today.

Eastx
                              In life we can live out our dreams its true
                              the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X