day # 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day # 2

JackieB;274436 wrote: Usually, the better I feel, the stronger the cravings.
    I understand completely. After a few days of abstinence, I usually feel so good it's easy to forget I have a problem. At the risk of sounding like a pamphlet, every time we put off real work on abstinence by succumbing to booze after a few days AF, it will be just as hard the next time. Cravings, as intense and torturous as they can be, will never harm you! I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

day # 2

Jackie and Urbad4me

:welcome:

You truly have stubbled on to an amazing site. I started here Dec 27th and have been AF ever since. If someone told me I'd be sober just by posting and reading from a web site I would have called them a liar. But it truly has been a gift from God. It's not easy, but it's so worth the effect and work. Stay focused on your goals. They are attainable if you want them bad enough. Good luck!

You will find a great deal of support and inspiration here. We are here for you.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

day # 2

Hi Jackie-
        I'm new and think I have found the right place. I do not drink every day anymore but when I start drinking I don't stop and end up feeling like death the next day. I have also found that after AF time and feeling happy about myself is when I want to drink again.
        It is never to late to be what you might have been-
        Blue

Comment

Working...
        X